This spacious beach rental house is literally a hop and skip from the beach. You will enjoy endless, gorgeous ocean views. This beach rental is also equipped with a workspace to accommodate team retreats. Bikes and surfboards available.
This is not a party place, we have a strict No Noise Policy. We would also like to know a little about you or your group to help us make sure it is a nice fit to the house and the neighborhood.
1. **NO NOISE AFTER 10:00 PM**. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours start at 10:00 PM.
2. No other guests allowed on the property, all guests must have prior authorization.
3. No smoking allowed on the property.
4. Damages, Accidents and Injuries: Outsite, Inc is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Please maintain property orderly and clean.
6. Please lock all doors and windows on your way out.
7. Pets are not allowed inside the house.
8. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10.Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. No Hot Tub use after 9 PM. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
AN INABILITY TO ADHERE TO THESE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL RULES CAN LEAD TO YOUR EVICTION.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey I'm Liz,
I'm originally from Puerto Rico, but I lived in the Pacific Northwest and California for years before deciding to move New York. While I love the outdoors and enjoy running on the beach, playing beach volleyball and perfecting my attempts to catch waves; I also have a passion for good food, wine, travel and design.