Simple pleasures! Visit our farm by a working Apple orchard in the mountains of western NC! Easy access to Hendersonville, Asheville, Biltmore house, Blue Ridge Parkway, hiking, waterfalls & so much more! Info: gre(URL HIDDEN) 2 night min.
Our cabins are like our children! We created them when we moved to the farm about 12 years ago. We take pride in their charm, cleanliness, and the beauty of the setting! Western North Carolina is breathtaking in every season! Our cabins are small, simple and invite contemplation of the surrounding natural beauty, yet it is a easy drive to the restaurants of Hendersonville's Main Street, Flat Rock Playhouse, Chimney Rock Park, Asheville, the Biltmore House.
Guests visiting our farm stay in their own cabin, and are welcome to stroll about the property.
Interaction with guests
We live on the farm, and will greet guests when they arrive, to make sure they know how everything operates and how to find their way around the property. Check-in is after 3 PM on arrival day (typically between 3 and 6 PM, but later is OK too!). Check out is 11 AM on departure day. You may not see us during your stay, but we are just a cell phone call away if you need assistance.
Other things to note
Occupancy taxes apply, 11.75%
Weekends and peak season we require a 2 night minimum stay.
Single night stays can also be booked if a single night falls between multi-night bookings.
1. Absolutely NO SMOKING in rental units. Depending on drought and wildfire hazard conditions, smoking may be permitted outside the units. Please ASK.
2. Dogs are permitted with our signed Pet Agreement, and on veterinary Flea Control product. Dogs are not permitted loose in the units in the absence of an adult person (must be confined in an approved crate when you are gone). We have a lovely 3 acre dog fenced pasture for you and your best buddy to play together in. No fee for 1 - 2 Dogs. PLEASE MENTION YOUR PET WHEN MAKING AN INQUIRY OR BOOKING REQUEST.
3. Parking space beside the cabin is available for one average passenger car. Please contact us about where on the property to park an additional or particularly large vehicles. Parking more than one vehicle beside the cabin is not permitted.
4. NO burning of candles or fire is permitted anywhere on the property. We furnish battery operated wax candles in the cabins for a great atmosphere!
5. Leave sheets on beds, trash in the cabin, and wet towels in the bathtub at check-out
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View other reviews