Private & stunning southwestern residence.
Awesome CITY VIEWS and MOUNTAIN VIEWS, 3 bedroom, 3 bath (2 showers), multilevel Pueblo Style in the Catalina Foothills. Pool and Hot Tub.
Long time vacation rental for 5 years with other vacation rental sites. Please let us know if you would like to see our extensive 5 star reviews!
Best of both worlds! - magnificent desert at high elevation for city and mountain views, yet minutes from downtown, U of A, and city life. Pool and Hot Tub.The home is private and the living space affords luxurious space with abundant privacy afforded by all the levels of living. Fabulous space for sharing in small travel groups because of the split level and many 'gathering' places both indoors and outdoors. Please know that the design is split level and is not appropriate for guests that do not do well with stairs.
You can have the entire 3000+ sq. ft. space to yourself or share travel time with friends. The split-level, open-spaced, high-ceiling design gives beauty and privacy even within the interior of the home. There are also multiple levels of outdoor living. Pool, Hot Tub and BBQ area has stunning views as do the 2 balconies off of Master Bedroom Suite. Garage is not accessible. Owners reserves a office space that is for private storage and not accessible to guest. Desk is available in workout room and internet throughout home.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available by phone from Washington state. Please call if you have any questions or concerns. I have cleaning, maintenence, and others who can assist with issues that occasionally come up during guest stays.
There is a book containing fun things to do, restaurants etc on the kitchen counter and lots of guest "sharings" in guest book.
Other things to note
there are stairs leading up the to front door.
- PETS: are only allowed under special permission by homeowner and a non-refundable deposit is required.
- PARTIES: Please no gatherings/parties of more than 10-15 people. This is a quiet neighborhood. Small gatherings are OK.
- PROPERTY: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- PARKING: is limited to 3 vehicle(s).
- POOL: Our pool is not heated. There is not a fence around pool so children must be supervised at all times. Swim at your own risk. The Homeowners and management are not responsible for the risk you take by swimming. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the pool or others whom they invite to use the pool.
- LIABILITY: This home is privately owned; the owners and managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners and managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We are long-time Tucson residents who love Tucson and love our home in the Catalina Foothills. We adore privacy. It's the Southwest, land of the infamous outlaws. What we have here is space. We have beauty and privacy. Our home brings us a personal kind of Peace. It's what we love about it.
Please come and visit! You are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert when you're at the Pueblo house. You can have the entire 3000+ sq. ft. space to yourself or share travel time with friends affording lots of private space and gathering places.