Gorgeous full house in Southeast Center City with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, finished basement with home gym, and double roof deck with stunning skyline views.
- Check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. If you would like to request early check-in or late check-out, please contact Laura in advance.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house.
- No pets are allowed in the house.
- No parties, please. If you plan to have additional guests beyond those in the reservation, please contact Laura in advance.
- Please limit your noise levels as this is a residential neighborhood with many young families.
- Leave everything as you found it; please wash any dishes you use, return any furniture, etc.
- While you are welcome to use dishes and cookware, please do not eat any food in the cabinets/refrigerator.
- Recycling is out back in the blue bin. Filled, closed trash bags can also be placed out back.
I'm a school principal working in Camden, NJ, and my husband Jeff is an urban planner in Philadelphia. We are huge fans of Philly and love going to restaurants, plays, and the many pop-up parks in the city. We love our neighborhood in Bella Vista because of its convenience to Center City and proximity to great bars, restaurants, and shopping.