TV (Cable and Roku)
-No additional unstated guests and NO parties/events allowed on the property.
-Please include children in total guest count.
-No smoking in the house. Outside is okay. Please use ash trays and dispose of waste in trash cans. DO NOT use our cups and dishes as ashtrays.
-Please do not throw cigarette butts in the yard; you may use the ash tray
- Strip used bed sheets and pile on top of beds
-Put all towels and linens in laundry room before leaving.
- Make sure all Trash is bagged and put into the trash receptacle outside (the large Green Trash receptacle is typically located by the mailbox at the front of the driveway) Feel free to move them closer to the house during your stay. However please make sure to move them back in front of the mailbox before leaving.
- Make sure if you used the gas grill to turn the gas propane tank valve closed/off.
- Make sure all windows/doors are shut and locked properly upon checkout
-Please place all recycling in proper bins outside
-Please respect our home and our neighbors.
- No pets.
-**** Please place nothing other than toilet paper into the toilets (even if the box says you can). Septic systems, unlike municipal sewer systems, cannot handle non-biodegradable waste. ****
-Please load dishwasher before leaving. (no need to run it)
- Make sure to turn off all AC/heat units upon checkout
- To try to conserve energy please be mindful and turn off A/C Units in bedrooms when leaving the house during your stay
- Make sure to lock all doors upon leaving at anytime
- Make sure that all sliding screen doors are closed completely to avoid bugs in the house
- Please do your best to leave the house in as close a condition to how you found it as possible
Born and raised in Philadelphia and I have lived in New York City for almost 10 years. Mother of a beautiful little girl and wife of an adventurous and loving husband. Because of our love for climbing my husband and I bought our New Paltz home a few years ago to get away from the city and spend time outdoors. We fell in love with the house and want to share our place! We hope you love it as much as we do.