Only 3 min walk to shinbamba Sta which is 3 min from Shinagawa Sta.
and only 14 minutes to Shibuya station by train.
The apartment is a clean, comfortable, and in a quiet place to relax after a long day in the city, just like your home!
In addition, there is preparation of another room in the same apartment so if you can total 20 people you can stay together in the same apartment.
This cozy apartment is only 3 minutes walk from the nearest station "Shinbamba" which is just 3 minutes by train from Shinagawa Station , where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
It can accommodate up to 3 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
Space Size: 28 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi
- refrigerator, kettle,microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware
- Laundry machine
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioner
Interaction with guests
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
Other things to note
-Check in & check out time is strict. Please make sure to leave the apartment by 10:00 am, as our cleaning staff will come to clean up the room.
- Absolutely no use of fire inside (no incense, smoking etc...)
- Please be mindful to our neighbors about the noise
- Please make sure to turn off air-con & lights when leaving the house.
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
1.Please do not lose the keys and pocket wi-fi . In case of losing anything, the host will claim for compensation. Key:\16,200 Pocket wi-fi:\50,000.
2. This room and entire apartment is non-smoking.
3. Please keep your valuable goods around you. Should the personal belong get stolen or lost, the host will not take the responsible.
4.Only the accommodation registrants can stay overnight. Visitors can’t stay overnight. If you only paid for one person, please use only one bed.
5. Please keep the room clean after used it.
6. Please cherish and keep the equipment include the bed sheets clean. Should there be any equipment loss, damage or stain, the host will claim for the compensation.
7.our apartment is not allowed to cook.
8. Please keep quiet and do not shout or make noise or sing loudly inside of the apartment. Uncomfortable behaviors, such as gambling are prohibited.
9. Do not leave the personal belongs in the hallway of the apartment.
10. If trash boxes of the room are full, please throw them to the garbage space on the first floor outside the apartment.
11. You are free to use laundry machine. Please follow the instructions.
12. Please take off your shoes and put them at the entrance of the room.
13.Please be careful of paper sliding-door of japanese traditional room.
14. If you have any question, please leave massage at Airbnb.
Available time: 10:00 ~ 22:00
3 girls from 3 countries provide many rooms for traveler with 3 languages. First Airbnb ? First Tokyo ? Don't worry ,just ask us,we would love to help you to help us. Wanna know more about us, check it out.
My name is CC .I am born in China and studied in Japan. Now I am working in Tokyo, the greatest city of Japan.
My hobby is shopping , travelling , gourmand and beauty sleep^^
I would like to provide my rooms to guests who are from all over the world .
Because I firmly believe that「It is such a delight to have friends coming from afar」
So we will try our best to create a cozy, comfortable home for you!
It is also my pleasure to share all of the information about Tokyo to make your journey more wonderful.
Just feel free to contact me in English/Chinese/Japanese
Looking forward to meeting you in Tokyo!
I'm from Taiwan. I'm a girl who love dreaming.8years ago I came to Tokyo by myself ,the only reason is LOVE.I love Japan.But there's no doubt that I love my country Taiwan most.
I like music,karaoke,movie,T.V show,free life and absolutely travel.I have been to Philippines,Indonesia,Hong-Kong,Korea,Vietnam,Australia,Japan of course, and I'll go to France and Singapore this year. I could provide you a totally different experience in Tokyo. Don't let me wait. Please feel free to ask me any question. XOXO!!!!