About this listing
Beautifully furnished & spacious Bedroom with attached bathroom. With jacuzzi, swimming pools, gym etc. 20 mins from airport. 30 mins from Sembawang MRT to Orchard MRT. For couples, add an additional fee of US$21/Night.
It is a beautiful resort. The bedroom is on the 3rd floor of a terrace house, accessible by wooden stairs, with its own bathroom and toilets.
It's furnished with a wooden bed & built-in wardrobe.
The flooring is made of exotic wood.
The bathroom is simple, with its own toilets, and large shower. The floor and walls are covered with Ceramic tiles.
Kitchen is on the first floor, but it's not for public. However there is a fridge that can be used to store some food, if needed.
Internet, wifi, TV, jacuzzi, swimming pools, gym etc.
Safe, quiet & peaceful. Delicious food everywhere.
5 mins by bus to Sembawang MRT
It takes 5 mn walk to go to various eateries (the most well known one is Food Court, but there are more, each one with their own speciality ), and good restaurants. Supermarkets (Giant/NTUC) are in the vicinity, as well as hairdressers, foot massage parlors, atms (UOB/hsbc/Citybank/DBS), bars, steak house.
There is a wet market Chong Pang 5 mn by bus from the house, open everyday from 6 to 9:00.
Other things to note
GUESTS ARE ADVISED TO READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING:
1. My rates are non-negotiable.
2. As I am sharing my home with you, I would like to know briefly more about the purpose of your visit, who is in your party (family, partner, friend, colleague), and you need to upload a headshot photo in your Airbnb profile. I need to see clearly what you look like. If you book without sending a suitable photo, I will still ask for one before I accept, and if I don't get a reply within an hour, will decline your booking.
3. The person enquiring should also be needing accommodation.
4. The purpose of your stay with me should only be for genuine overnight accommodation. I am also interested in hosting for personal or business events, staycations and photo/film shoots.
5. I sometimes get asked if house previews are available before you book - the answer would be no. The photos you see of the house and rooms are accurate; I feel previews are unnecessary. Should you have a specific question in mind about the room, however, I would be very happy to answer via Airbnb.
6. house rules:
strictly no smoking indoors
switch off air conditioner, lights, fan, and water heater when you leave the room
no visitors without prior permission - I might add that I don't expect your visitor to stay longer than half an hour and they are to be entertained in the living room.
7. Children sharing the room who are six years of age or younger at time of stay are free.
Check-in/check-out, noon, but am flexible as long as no other booking - this means as early as 8am for check-in and as late as 9pm for check-out - subject to availability and cannot be confirmed until a day before your arrival.
Switch off air conditioner, lights, and fan when you leave your room.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Visionary Film Festival is the World's annual celebration of artistic excellence. The festival is a showcase for the best festival films of the year and an opportunity for master filmmakers and emerging artists to come together with audiences from around the world.
The VFF, a program that is an International film festival that takes place annually in Los Angeles & Singapore.
The festival comprises competitive sections for International dramatic and documentary films, both feature-length films and short films, and a group of out-of-competition sections.
Awards & Prizes
Visionary of the Year Award
Cinema Master of the Year Award
Modern Master of the Year Award
Audience Choice Award
Best of Fest Award
Special Jury Award
Rules & Terms
SHORT FILM SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
* Films that are 30 minutes or longer in length are considered Feature films. Anything under 30 minutes is considered a short film.
*We welcome submissions on DVD screeners and via the secure online screener system.
* DVDs must be labeled clearly with the title, running time and contact information (including name, address and phone number).
* More than one entry may be submitted. Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form and entry fee.
* If your film is selected, then you will be asked to provide stills from the film; press materials; headshot and filmography of director; b&w and/or color and video trailer (if available). Please do not send in press materials until asked to do so by the festival.
* The entry fee is non-refundable.
* DVDs and other submitted materials will not be returned. Please do not send film prints, master tapes or other originals.
* If you want confirmation that your entry has been received by VFF, please include a self-addressed stamped postcard.
* All film entries selected for the Festival grant VFF the rights to use footage, stills and/or titles and information from the film for promotional purposes.
* All films submitted must be free from any legal disputes and the filmmaker must have cleared all rights for music and exhibition.
* The filmmaker agrees to deliver the print to the festival no later than Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
* All filmmakers will be notified of acceptance by August 31, 2016.