Located in a young designer area called Noga, in a great developing area of Tel Aviv-Jaffa. The building is surrounded by trendy designer shops and studios, and is located next to the Jaffa flea market and port. 5 minutes walk from the beach.
The apt located in a three year-old building. There is a private parking next to the elevator - easy going with the luggage. Big open space of a nice living room & fully equipped kitchen with microwave, gas stove, baking oven, refrigerator and toaster. dinning table with 4 chairs plus bar table with 2 bar chairs.
Totally furnished with all you can think off.
2 bedrooms with 2 double beds & 1 single bed for a couple +3 (or 2 couples).
Washing & dryer machines.
Free Wifi access and cable TV.
The guests will have access to all of the facilities inside the apartment.
- Free Wifi connection at all time and from every location in the apt.
- Free cable TV with variety of channels and a DVD player.
- Free washing & dryer machines using.
- Face & body towels for each guest.
- Free use of electricity - Please be mindful of using the AC only when necessary.
Interaction with guests
There will 24/7 availability by phone and an arriving option to the apartment within 1/2 hour for any special request. I'll be there to show my guest the apartment and would love to help with travel planes or just a couple of coffee.
Other things to note
- By taking the place for less than 4 nights, extra cleaning service of 40$ / 35 Euro / 160 NIS will be charged.
- One of the double bed (in the children room) is a sofa-bed: 130X190cm size. Please take it in advance.
- The bed for the 6th person is a pull-out bed that can be located in the "parent" room (with the double bed) or in the living room.
- Private parking just 3 meters from the elevator.
Caring and polite behavior, keep it clean, no smoking please inside the apartment, and play music at a normal volume - especially at night.
34 years old, optimism and positive thinking is my motto in life.
Married to the one and only, and proud father of two beautiful girls.
Software engineer in a digital commercial solutions company.
Sports are my main hobby: triathlons, marathons, ironman.
You won’t find anyone who loves cleaning and organizing his living environment more than I do.