About this listing
If you do a booking request, please tell us a bit about yourselves and the purpose of your trip. We look forward to hosting you in Nernier, 100 feet from Geneva Lake, 30 min from Geneva ! : Nernier is a relaxing place with easy access to lake and mountain outdoor activities or even to Geneva International city !
All the Best,
JS & Vero
Our place is located along Geneva Lake in France a few kilometers from the Swiss border, 100 feet from the lake, 3km from Yvoire (France), 30 min from Geneva city, 45 min from Geneva Airport, 1 hour from ski resorts and 1.5 hour from Chamonix. Nernier is a beautiful village along Geneva Lake with 3 restaurants and 1 pub, but really close to Yvoire (3km or 20min walk) much more touristic.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT YOUR STAY
The house is an old stone house (19th century) from our family recently renovated.
- 130m2, and garden for BBQ outside
- 5 bedrooms (2 with sink) , 2 bathrooms
- 1 large kitchen and 1 living/dining area. The kitchen has a dishwasher
- Old Cheminey and wood included
- Use of washer, WiFi
The place sleeps confortably 3 couples + 4 kids (in one large bedroom) (+ 2 baby bed)
Just Rest or,
Nautical activities (Sailing, Fishing, Swimming etc..)
Visit and enjoy this wonderful area (Yvoire, Thonon, Evian, Geneva, Chamonix, Avoriaz)
Possibility to cross the lake with public boat from Yvoire (20 min walk) to visit Nyon and Switzerland by train (
With a car, possibility to reach famous ski resorts for a day (Avoriaz. Morzine, Chamonix, La Clusaz etc)
1. Thank you for not smoking in the house.
2. Thank you for removing your shoes in the house in the upper floors. Please do not put water on the wooden upper ground on the upper floors.
3. The cleaning material is located under the sink, in the cupboards next to the door and vacuum cleaner on each floor. Thank you to leave the house clean and tidy as you are responsible for the household and the state of the house.
4. Times of arrival and departure are set with the owners. Once fixed, thank you for respecting these hours or contact us if needed.
5. Water shutoff valve is located under the kitchen sink.
6. Gas boiler located in the corner behind the kitchen door provides hot water and central heating. Thank you for ensuring that the pressure (left front dial to the boiler) is in the green section - about 1.5 bar. If the pressure is too low, it is necessary to add water slowly through the red valve located above the Boiler, next to the fridge.
In the setup menu (badge 3 lines) you can adjust the target temperature of heating temperature (default 20 degrees day) or low (default 18 degrees at night), and the temperature of the hot water (DHW temperature default 55 degrees).
7.The stove works with a gas bottle located in the stove. Thank you to close the gas at the bottle after use and in case of absence. A reserve bottle is in private parties. If needed thank you for calling us.
8. The use of fire is possible with moderation and respecting safety: a person must be present in the living / dining room when there is fire, the fire must be stopped at night and if the house is empty. Do not leave wood or flammable objects less than one meter from the fireplace. Thank you to buy the wood in Douvaine.
9. A BBQ is available in the garden. Thank you for using your own charcoal.
10. When you're not in the house, be sure to close ALL windows and key doors (2 doors on the ground, 2 doors on the balcony). This, even if you are in the village, the beach ...
11. We disclaim any responsibility for theft of personal items.
12. Be careful to block parts with fasteners provided. In case of strong wind, they might snap and break.
13. Bring your own sheets and towels unless agreed differently.
- 2 bedrooms double beds (1 double bed and 1 of 140x190 with duvets 160x190)
- 1 bedroom 4 single beds (2 bunk beds - with duvets 90x190)
- 1 bedroom 2 single beds (bunk) bed and one extra click is in a room (140x190) or 1 bedroom with double bed (140x190)
- Pillows (65x65)
Thank you to inform us if you do not have the right size sheet.
14. Sorting bins are located at the entrance of the village, right next to the town hall. The classic bins are located down the street next to the lake.
15. The village is pedestrian except resident. Thank you to park the vehicle on the outdoor parking (50m from the house).
16. Thank you not to use the outside toilets in winter.
17. Thank you not to use parts or placard indicating "PRIVATE"
18. A badge for access to the village is available on the hook in the kitchen. (keychain pink). You can use it to load / unload your car. Thank you to remember to hang on, we have only one!
19. When you leave, please put back the furniture, beds or objects where it was.
20. The code for the Livebox wifi internet CCCCCAA39A4, The Number is (phone number hidden), thank you for using the phone to be called only.
21. 2 Additional rooms are closed and reserved for private use. Thank you for not using them without the agreement of the owners.
22. Do not hesitate to report any problems or malfunctions in the house, we will do our best to solve it.
For further information, thank you to call (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.