About this listing
Studio apartment are in Avalon Complex. 5 (URL HIDDEN) has large balcony with fantastic view. Free parking. Kitchen fully furnished&equipped. Great Holiday opportunity both for youngsters and families. 5 minutes walk to the beach. Apartment is fully furnished and ready for comfort stay for 3 people. Meeting at the Airport service is just 20€. WiFi cost 1€/day. Room service is not included, but available for additional cost. Bed clothes, and towels provided.(RUS)в самом низу страницы выберите Русский
Rental of Crib and High Chair for babies available for additional fee. 5€/day for Crib and 3€/day for High Chair.
Electricity and water expenses are already included in rent for summer rentals. From 1st October – 1st May guests will be asked to pay the electricity and water bills, according to consumption.
Studio equipped with:
- air conditioning, TV, hear dryer, iron, ironing board
- kitchen fully equipped - fridge, cooker, kettle, dishes
- double bed, fold out sofa, wardrobe, table, chairs
- outdoor set of table with chairs, for balcony
- cable TV
- WiFi (10€/10days; 20€/month)
- free parking with security
- lobby bar
- 24h reception
- pool (children's pool included)
- free beach chairs
- pool bar
- currency exchange
All hotel services available.
- Meeting at airport (Bourgas) and transfer to apartment cost only 20€.
- Room service. Laundry charged 5€ for set of towels and bed clothing per person
Interaction with guests
Owners are always in the same building, for all your needs. All issues (if any) solved immediately.
Other things to note
On fold out sofa can sleep up to 2 persons, but we recommend it more for children, than adults.
Pets are discussed separately
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
[RU] Здравствуйте, я представляю интересы собственников Апарт-Отеля АВАЛОН в Солнечном берегу, Болгария. И помогаю им сдать свои апартаменты в аренду. Добро пожаловать!
[EN] Hello, I represent owners of Apart-Hotel AVALON in Sunny beach, Bulgaria. And helping them to rent apartments to the tourists. Welcome!