Clear Haussmann apartment close to the Place du Vieux Marché where Jeanne d'Arc was burned. Enjoy the comfort of an entire apartment and spacious (50m2). Located in the heart of the historic city center, walking distance to all sights.
Quiet apartment of 50m2 crossing on the 3rd floor, comprising:
- an entrance with wardrobe
- a living room with table, chairs, sofa and TV
- a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, juicer, microwave, fridge etc ...)
- a large bedroom on the inner courtyard, with shutter and with a large bed of 1m60 (new bedding)
- a bathroom with a large shower
Good bakery at 2min walk in the neighboring street.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Do not hesitate to ask me any questions concerning this rental by sending me a message!
The accommodation is fully equipped so that tenants feel like home.
WIFI in the apartment.
Interaction with guests
Reception with key collection on check-in day.
Presentation of the apartment and good deals of the city.
During your stay, I will be available to exchange with you if necessary.
Other things to note
The apartment is 50m2 but it is equipped only for 2 people.
Animals are not allowed.
It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment, it is allowed to smoke at the windows.
It is forbidden to walk with heels or irons under shoes, because the floor is very fragile.
It is forbidden to make fire in chimneys.
No music and noise after 22H.
Respect for the neighborhood.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews