Spacious cottage in beautiful surroundings. Perfect for cycling, walking, star gazing and wildlife spotting. Sleeps up to 5. Near the coast nestled amongst farmland with wide ranging views towards St Catherines down. Close to local beaches and attractions. Price varies seasonally.
The Little Barn sits alongside our house in 2.5 acres of ground. We are surrounded by farmland. It is a peaceful area with excellent stargazing on clear nights. The wildlife area encourages a wide range of flowers, birds and animals. The island is a great place to holiday with beaches, historic buildings, good walking and cycling, watersports, paragliding and many other tourist attractions.
1. There is no public transport to the cottage, so you will need a car or other mode of transport to get about.
2. There are low beams at the property.
3. There are no stair gates for toddlers. You are welcome to bring your own.
4. There is a travel cot and a high chair available on request.
5. We can store bikes on request or they can be hired (please ask for details)
6. Sainsburys, Waitrose & Tescos can all do home deliveries to the property.
The Little Barn will be your own personal space and you share the wildlife areas, lake, streams and gardens with the owners. The decked areas face east and south away from the owners home providing a sense of privacy and space.
Interaction with guests
We live in the same grounds as The Little Barn so are around to help and advise most of the time.
Other things to note
The property is strictly non-smoking and no pets are allowed.
Week long stays during the low season may be discounted in price.
Our standard change-over day is Friday.
The Little Barn is decorated and equipped to a high standard and is thoroughly cleaned before guests arrival. We expect it to be left in a good condition on your departure. The property is strictly non-smoking and no pets are allowed.