Hi guys WELCOME! We have FIVE ROOMS- three with common bath, kitchen & gorgeous gazebo are on terrace; two on I floor have attached baths Check out the other rooms as well. Don't forget to tell us about yourself & what brings you to the garden city.
You have access to a large open, beautiful terrace area with a gazebo to relax in and decompress after the day.
Independent entrance (you can come and go as you please). No time curfew.
Interaction with guests
We love interacting with our guests (or not - if you want to be left alone :)). We can help with figuring out your itinerary in the garden city, If you want we can setup your airport pickups, drops or help get a car, we will help you as much as we can. If you need anything.. just ask.
Other things to note
- Wireless internet access available (free)
- well equipped kitchenette.
- Clean filtered water provided
- washing machine on ground floor available.
- daily common areas cleaning
- Do let us know what time you will be arriving. We will be there to greet you and welcome you to our home. When you arrive just ring the doorbell.
A few tips for guests :
- We appreciate politeness , cleanliness & neatness. Guests who leave the rooms tidied at departure, leave the host with happy memories.
- when in high spirits, specially late in the night, consideration for other guests rest, is a must .
-Take care not to waste precious resources like water & electricity. The Nation needs the surplus.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are empty nesters with a couple of rooms to spare. We are pretty easy going and love to host and interact with new people with different background and cultures. We have been hosting from quite a long time but have just started using Airbnb. We look forward to hosting you and making your stay as comfortable, convenient as possible.