Modern one bedroom apartment in new residential area. Close to nature, nice and quiet place to spend a holiday or few days relaxing. Sea and beach are nearby and center of a city approximately 15 minutes by bus or car.
The apartment building is totally new and was built in 2014. It is located on the first floor in a very highly regarded residential area which is 7 km from the city centre.
Apartment has open kitchen, with all the necessary appliances (e.g. dishwasher, coffee machine, fridge, toaster and stove) and dining table for 4 people. In the living room there are comfortable sofa, coffee table and TV. Sofa can be opened and made to bed for two people. In the bedroom there are closet and big bed. There is one bathroom with washing machine and also a bath. In addition there is also a nice little balcony.
Outside there is playground for children which is next to the building and visible from the balcony.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you at the agreed time in front of the apartment.
I will introduce the apartment and if interested a brief overview about what to visit or where to go in Tallinn. I will also provide you all the information about local means of transportation.
If you have any questions or other wishes then please let me know in advance.
I will do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Please follow these simple rules:
- Feel yourself like at home and treat my apartment respectively.
- Respect other people living in the building.
- After 23:00 keep noise in the apartment and in the building at an acceptable level.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or the building.
- Smoking is allowed at the balcony and cigarettes need to be put in the ashtray. Do not throw these on the backyard.
- Pets are not allowed.