This listing is for one bedroom on the garden basement level of my raised-ranch house. Fully-furnished with living room and dining area, fridge, microwave, washer and dryer. Separate entrance from main level of the house, and designated off-street parking space. The room has a customized private keyless lock code. Your bathroom is private for all of September, 2017.
* Check-in anytime.
* No refunds for date changes unless more than five days out.
* While I love all animals, sorry no pets are allowed.
* No using cigarettes within 100 feet of house.
* Marijuana may not be used inside the house. There is a backyard and you may use it out there.
* Muddy boots off upon entry please.
* No laundry use of any kind after 10pm.
* No dirty dishes are to be left in sink (put it in dishwasher).
* Quiet hours in house are 11pm-7am, headphones/earbuds needed if playing audio of any kind during quiet hours.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Friendly, optimistic, health-minded individual with a love and respect for nature, animals, and plants. My favorite activities include hiking, camping, running, snowboarding, yoga and playing guitar. I work in the management and protection of natural resources and wildlife. I'm currently living in Oregon at graduate school. My mom is the one currently cleaning the house in between guests.