Nice spacious apartment near Amstel Station and RAI Convention Center. TV with over 115 Channels and Very Fast Internet, perfect for streaming Netflix Movies.
Located very near to the area of "De Pijp" with lots of bars, shops and restaurants.
Spacious and bright 3 room apartment with sunny south-facing balcony with view over a beautiful maintained garden, located a stone's throw from the Amstel River and just 10 min walking from the area "de Pijp"(URL HIDDEN)
* Apartment *
The apartment, recently renovated, is located on the second floor and is fully furnished. There is a large bedroom, a large living room, which easily can be divided so that there is an additional bedroom, bathroom with sink and shower, a separate toilet, hair dryer and Washing and Drying units.
The kitchen is fully equiped with a 5 pits stove + 2 ovens, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and kitchenware.
The living room contains a large dinner table where 6 persons can have dinner. There is a 40 inch flatscreen TV (not shown on the pictures), including DVD and Video player.
There is fast internet/wifi available (120 Mbps download/12 Mbps Upload)
* Bedroom *
There is one bedroom with a double bed (Auping 180x200cm) with two mattrasses)
In the dining room is one sofa-bed (120x196cm) and one additional guest bed (90x190cm) available (both are not shown on the pictures)
Towels and bed linen is included.
* Neighborhood *
- The apartment is situated in a quiet area of Amsterdam
- sufficient, paid parking space available.
- AMSTERDAM RAI is only 10 min walking.
- Schiphol Airport is 20 min by Taxi. (approx. 40 EUR.)
- Amstel Train/Tram/Bus Station is 5 min walking
- Amstel River is 2 min walking
- Albert Cuyp Market is 10 min walking
- de Pijp, one of the most cosmopolitan and vibrant districts of Amsterdam, is full with fantastic cafés, restaurants, (coffee) shops and bars and is only 10 min walking.
- Rijnstraat and Scheldestraat are just around the corner, this is where you find various restaurants and shops
* Parking *
Parking is available in the Vrijheidslaan, however, the price is EUR 2,40 per hour or about EUR 20,00 per day. Cheaper parking information can be found by doing a search on "P+R Amsterdam".
* Train Station *
Amstel Train station is only 5 min walking. From there you can go for example to the following train stations:
Rotterdam Central = approx 1 hour
The Hague Central = approx 1 hour
Utrecht Central = approx 20 min
Arnhem Central = approx 1 hour
Schiphol Airport = approx 25 min
Eventhough the apartment has only 1 bedroom, the large livingroom can be divided into two rooms where another bedroom can be created.
* Coffee and tea are standard available
* Welcome drinks are provided (Wine, beer, cola, Apple Juice)
Interaction with guests
If you have questions with regard to your stay, or need directions to go to places, please let me know.
* Smoking is allowed on the Balcony
* No loud music or loud noise after 9 pm
* Upon Departure:
- Please take bed linen of the bed and place it on the floor
- Bring the garbage to the garbage bin outside on the street
- Send me a TEXT message to inform me that you left the apartment