Come to a SAFE, COMFORTABLE, and WORTHY stay at Arbour Lake community, North West of Calgary.
- No outside shoes indoor.
- No smoking/drug/alcohol indoor.
- No extra people/friends/strangers into my house.
- No internet piracy/illegal download activity (e.g. movies/TVshows/games).
- Light meal only (e.g. noodle, sandwich, and salad).
- No raw meat cooking, frying, or bbq (e.g. raw beef, pork, and chicken).
- No baking (i.e. use of stove oven).
- Appliance access: microwave, stove/range, countertop oven, and fridge.
- Utensils access: knives, spoons/forks, cups, bowls, etc..
- Guests please clean up after use.
- Appliance access: washer and dryer.
- Detergent provided. No waste or stealing.
- No iron and board.
- Entertainment access: TV, Apple TV, and Netflix.
- No access to my computers and monitors.
Areas EXCLUDED from AirBnb (i.e. NO access):
- Backyard and deck.
- Formal dining table.
- Other AirBnb rooms/washrooms.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am 33 years old and I'm pipeline SCADA engineer. I am clean, quiet, and respectful. I do not smoke, drink, and party. I am looking to host guests who share similar qualities as me. I speak English and Mandarin fluently. Whether you are in Calgary for business or personal reasons, I will do my best to accommodate you.