This is a gorgeous, spacious, clean, and modern home stocked full with amenities! It is in an ideal location, in close proximity to the best that Bend has to offer: just miles from the Old Mill District, the Les Schwab Amphitheater, Deschutes River, hiking trails, downtown, and more! Kick back and relax in 1,800 sq ft of living or spend time BBQ'ing outside in the huge yard after a fun day of Central Oregon adventures. Great home for large groups, entertaining, and relaxing!
Superb home in Bend, with amazing architecture, yard, and amenities. A modern and spacious home filled with light and large open spaces. Elegant and smart, yet very comfortable. Three heavenly beds, wifi, work spaces, complete with a beautiful kitchen and dining room, perfect for entertaining. There is a great washer and dryer, perfect for long stays. Beautifully appointed with art, furniture & privacy all within a beautiful home.
Guests may enter through the front door and are welcome to enjoy the entire home and yard. Access to parking, laundry, tv, music, and wifi.
Interaction with guests
We make check-in a breeze with keyless entry but can be as friendly or private as you like. We enjoy meeting guests and are outgoing travelers who love all Bend has to offer, from it's breweries and eateries, to its art and outdoor adventures - so we enjoy hearing what you've discovered and make suggestions for you to try. You have all of the privacy you desire.
1. Please treat our home the way you would want guests to respect yours.
2. We understand our pets are our family! We love to allow you the luxury to bring your pets along with you, however we have experienced a significant problem with pet hair in our bedding and on our furniture. We just ask that you please keep animals off upholstery and off bedding.
And if you don't trust your animal to abide by this rule, please don't leave pets home alone. We thank you very much for understanding, we want to have the house clean and sanitary for all of our guests.
(For those guests who wanted/requested check out instructions)
It would be helpful if you would:
1. Please wash any dishes in the sink.
2. Please strip beds and start a load of laundry.
3. Garbage day is Friday. If you are staying on a Thursday night it would be greatly appreciated if you would bring the garbage out to the curb.
This host has 508 reviews for other properties.View other reviews