About this listing
Uma casa perto de tudo!
A duplex family house with two terraces, east and west, facing the lake in the botelha garden, right next to the Marina, supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, bars, banks, church, beaches, fitness circuit, and of course Fabulous Golf Courses. It has private free parking in the closed park.
You can enjoy and relax in the entire property.
Please notice that we are only able to rent for a minimum stay of 7 nights, and we typically rent in blocks of 7 nights, from Saturday to Saturday. Please talk to us if you're arriving on a different day (eg Friday or Sunday) and we'll be happy to help you make it work, including offering you a Special Offer discount :-)
Very important: We give priority to guests we know something about and/or that are verified by Airbnb, because we care for our house. Please give us as much information as possible about you and your family and the type of holiday you're looking for when doing a booking request; that will speed up the booking and increase the probability of getting that Special Offer discount. And having verified information on Airbnb helps a lot.
Interaction with guests
We'll be in touch via telephone and online but won't be nearby the property. We have someone around who can help in case of emergency.
Other things to note
You can walk to all the surroundings and also you can rent up a bike and go to the supermarket, the beach or, if you're into sports, the fitness circuit. If you are planning on visiting other places outside Vilamoura, I would recommend you to rent a car and see some of the beautiful places this land has to offer! We have some of the best beaches in the world and amazing food! Also, the sun is shining for the most part of the year!
We love our family house and would like you to have a good time there; please take care of the house as if it was your own, and it will return the favor :-)
Common sense prevails, but here are some rules:
* No smoking inside the house. We are a family of non smokers and would ask you to smoke outside the house only.
* No pets allowed.
* Please let us know your checkin and checkout times well in advance, so that we can arrange accordingly.
* Please use sparingly the AC/heating: each room has its own independent electric heating, but we've had some guests who turned on/forget the heating on for long periods of time, resulting in unnecessary waste of energy. Unfortunately we have to prevent such issues, so unreasonable usage will unfortunately have to be deducted from your security deposit.
* The cable TV is there for your enjoyment as is; please do not purchase movies or activate premium channels.
* Please be careful not to clog the pipes of the dishwasher with food leftovers: before placing the dishes on the dishwasher, please remove any food leftovers.
* We love inviting friends over for dinner as much as the next person; but please keep in mind that you are fully responsable for them while they are on the premises.
* You are free to use everything in the house, but please don't damage anything or remove anything from the premises. Anything damaged or missing will have to be deducted from your security deposit or billed to you.
* If you choose to do a barbecue outside, please be very careful with fire. Always cook outside and clean everything at the end.
* Please be careful with the house keys, electric gate remote control, and AC/TV remote controls. If you lose them you'll be responsable for the cost of replacing them and/or the locks, for your own safety and that of future guests.
* Please keep in mind that while the whole house is generally available for your enjoyment, there are a few small storage rooms that are locked and off-limits. These are small and out of the way, and this does not affect in any way your full enjoyment of the house.
* Please do not try to manipulate the natural gas system used for hot water. If you have any problem, please call us as soon as possible.
* Please be careful when turning on the main electrical circuits at the main breaker board. If you feel there is something out of the ordinary, please let us know as soon as possible.
* While we are as flexible as possible about checkin and checkout times, there may be times when we need to be rigorous, eg when there is a new guest coming in and we need to clean up. Please let us know of any special requests as soon as possible, so that we may do our best to make it happen.
* For both safety and convenience reasons, we must have one or more reachable contact numbers for you and your family during your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.