Lovely 3-bedroom cottage built in 1927 located in Green Hills. Spacious bedrooms, attractive bathrooms, gleaming floors, fully equipped kitchen. Green space in the backyard in the middle of the city. Hardwood floors, bright space. Stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer for convenience. Within walking distance to St Thomas hospital, MBA/Ensworth. 10 min drive (3 mi) to downtown, Vanderbilt & Belmont. Perfect location for a vacation, school visits, and while on a business trip.
Attractive and uncluttered space with a beautiful, wooded backyard. Within walking distance to groceries, shops, and parks. 3 bedrooms with 2 beautifully renovated bathrooms. Bedrooms are comfortable and spacious. Master suite has its own bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen with a dining room that overlooks green space and trees. Washer and dryer is included. Enjoy a big porch and backyard. Wonderful neighborhood. Close to Vanderbilt and Montgomery Bell Academy, Greenhills mall. Minutes to downtown.
The living room features a 49-inch TV with cable. A separate glass desk/office space provides an area to work and place your laptops - to review tourist sites, check on email, and follow up on work while away.
Other things to note
VU - 3 mi.
Belmont - 4 mi.
Ryman Auditorim - 4.88 mi.
Opry Mills - 14.27 mi.
The Hermitage - Andrew Jackson's home -Hermitage, TN - 14.27 mi.
Nashville airport (BNA) - 12 Mi.
Greenhills mall - 2.81 mi.
5 Points east Nashville - 8 mi.
**Only individuals who are 25 years and older are allowed to reserve the house and the person who makes the reservation should be at the house during the time of the reservation. Identification card will be verified by owner or representative upon check-in.
- No smoking indoors.
- Please give the full name of each guest before arrival date. ***No unauthorized guests. No parties or events are allowed.
- Infants (0-2 years) are not charged.
- Please do not move big furniture.
-Ensure that the front and back doors are left locked.
- Switch off lights when not in use and unplug small electrical appliance after each use (hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, toaster, etc.)
-Close all blinds and windows when leaving the house.
- Use bathroom towel racks or bedroom door hooks for damp towels.
- Please use the dining room when eating or drinking, not the living room nor your bedroom.
-Trash day is Wednesday. If you are staying during that day, kindly take the brown trash bin found at the end of the driveway to the street (front of the house).
-Recycle bin is found at the end of the driveway (green bin). Recycle paper, plastic, and metal only. No glass , no plastic bags. Rinse metal food cans first. The bin must be brought to the street before 10 am on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- Up to 2 pets are allowed - -the non- refundable pet fee is $150.
-Parking spaces are available on the driveway (up to 5 cars), and on the street in front of the house.
- Kindly use all towels for the lone purpose of drying. Do not use to remove make-up or dirt from other articles.
- Check out - Please advise of your departure at least a day before check out date.
Do not leave dirty dishes and trash in the house.
**Kindly start a washload of white towels if possible.
Leave the thermostat / HVAC on 74.
- The charge for a lost key is $20. Charge for trip made to the house due to lock out is $40.
Make yourself at home!