Modern & spacious two bedroom apartment situated in the heart of a bustling inner city precinct. Outstanding resort style facilities including a fully equipped gymnasium & aquatic centre (lap pool, spa & sauna). Cafes & shops within walking distance.
We are offering an entire apartment in Waterloo. The apartment is located 15 mins away from the airport by taxi. The bus stop is a 5 minute walk from the apartment. The bus can take you directly to the CBD (approx 3km).
- Supermarkets (Coles and Aldi) at your door step
- There are many amazing cafes within just a few steps of our apartment.
- Bars/Nightlife - while our apartment is very quiet, the surrounding area comes alive at night with an array of bars and restaurants.
- Free access to gym, sauna, spa & indoor pool
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes, main with en-suite bathroom
- 2 queen-sized beds with new bedding. (washed after EVERY guest)
- Balcony & BBQ
- Internal laundry with dryer included (washing powder provided).
- The living room is a nice place to unwind. We have a 37 inch TV with basic cable.
- Kitchens features: European stainless steel kitchen appliances with refrigerator, microwave, oven, gas cook-top, integrated dishwasher and Caesar stone bench tops.
- 2 bathrooms. Toiletry (toilet paper, tooth paste, shampoo & hand soap) provided.
- Free WI-FI available
Interaction with guests
We will be available to welcome guests, show them around the apartment & around the resort facilities.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is 2PM - 10PM
There's a few house rules to be mindful of during your stay:
1. Keep the city pollution on the streets. Please no smoking while you're in the home.
2. Keep the peace by being mindful and respectful to neighbors both below the apartment and alongside the apartment.
3. Keep the home cozy and clean by removing your shoes once you enter the home.
4. Keep the home fresh by washing any dishes when you use them.
5. Red wine is a wonderful gift from the God, but it is a curse on a sofa. Please be sure to eat and drink only at the dinning table.