Comfortable Futon on Tatami Beds with cupboard. Small office desk with Power and Wifi. Good for work and travel, not so for party. 18 Minutes to city center, 3rd floor, no elevator, Shared Kitchen and Bathroom. A simple room 18^m in a quiet neighbourhood in a shared apartment.
Please note for your expectation that I live and work in this apartment and look forward to be your host. Should you require hotel standards with daily cleaning maid and quiet nights I can arrange for additional cost.
In an attempt to ensure that your stay and our experience is a positive one, i wrote down this collection of rules and experiences based on my previous 10 years of hosting.
I know it sounds a bit strong and direct, and perhaps too detailed. You probably perfectly know all these topics and I would not even have to mention them.
However I don't want to make any assumptions and want to ensure that both our expectations for your stay with us are met and that you can have a great time in my place. All of these points are borne from my experiences with guests.
- Take off your shoes in the house.
- Be punctual and reliable with our agreements.
- Express your requirements clearly
- Cleanup after yourself
- Remove your hair from the sink and the shower.
- There is no guests allowed unless previously agreed
- The kitchen is only available if previously agreed with me.
- There is no smoking in the house, only on balcony.
- Keep the stay in the shower brief.
- Wash the dishes and put them back when you use them or put them into the dishwasher
- Take all your food with you from the fridge when you leave.
- Consider the shared environment and apply tolerance to the other people in the apartment.
- Ensure your expectations of the apartment, the cleanliness and the location are based on the description, not based on what you want as an ideal.
Again, thanks for bearing wit me. All of this is probably completely normal to you and obvious. My intent here is to ensure that both you and I have a good time and no false expectations that could ruin our experience of you staying with me.
(PS: If you have a better way of phrasing those points or a more diplomatic approach, let me know! Love to make this more 'humane' )
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am an outgoing talkative personality with a slight hint of sarcasm and humor thrown into the mix. I enjoy meeting people and get to know about their lives to learn new things.
I'd dare say i am a very versatile person. I have my opinions, my points of views which i will defend vigorously unless someone explains to me rationally why their opinion smells better :)
I believe in asking questions, as i have failed in telepathy (apologies for that).