Our central but quiet three room apartment provides a very warm and comfortable feeling of being home! It easily fits two to four guests and is surrounded by both, the most interesting museums of Munich and a bunch of wonderful restaurants & bars.
1.) smoking inside the house is not allowed
2.) smoking legal tobacco on the balcony is allowed as long as the balcony doors are closed
3.) the washing machine can be used only with our individual agreement and by paying a fee of 2,00€ per wash cycle (including detergent)
4.) bringing spontaneously 1+ people overnight (outside the booking agreement on AirBnB) costs a fee of 30€ per extra person
5.) screaming, shouting or talking in an overly loud voice after 22 o'clock (10 pm) is not allowed
6.) it's not allowed to wear the street shoes in the house, especially not in winter. The shoes need to be undressed in the hall / house entrance.
7.) using the toilet is exclusively allowed in a seated position (this house rule is based on some really bad experiences with actual guests)
8.) unfortunately, cooking is generally not allowed within the flat. This is due to really bad experience in the past. However, if you are interested in doing so, talk to us individually and we will find an agreement on that
9.) Excessive consumption of alcohol is neither allowed in the guest room itself nor in the house generally
10.) Rules for using the WiFi:
• The usage of the Wi-Fi starts by entering a Wi-Fi password. This is only handed over to guests of the house who accept the following terms and agreements.
• The usage is free of charge and limited to the time spent at our place. No responsibility of the host can be expected for the effective availability of internet access. The password must not be disclosed to third parties.
• By issuing the password, the host assumes no obligations. The use shall be governed by the technical possibilities. In particular, the user has no right to use the access point to any particular manner or a particular duration.
• This is to exclude any liability, especially for warranty and damages. In particular, no liability for the contents of downloaded files and sites is invoked and taken. Furthermore, no liability for any viruses by using the access point is taken. The user expressly acknowledges that the access point only allows access to the Internet, but no anti-virus or firewall included.
• The call to pages with illegal content and the extent of illegal or legally protected content are prohibited.
• Expressly prohibited is the guest in particular, to use the access point for downloading or other whatsoever distribution of copyrighted content.
• Any misuse of the Internet Wi-Fi, in particular a use that can pull for a third party or the hosts adverse legal consequences is prohibited.
• If the host is for any reason exposed to third-party claims through the use of wireless Internet by the guest, the guest is obliged to hold the host harmless of this regard.
• By accepting the wireless password, the guest agrees to the above TERMS AND AGREEMENTS as users of the Internet-Fi.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am 28 years old and I am sharing an apartment with my boyfriend in the heart of Munich. We are living in a 3-room apartment and as we love staying with locals when travelling, we are happy to offer our guest room to visitors here in Munich.
We love to meet people from all sorts of backgrounds and are very thankful for many opportunities we had to travel and to meet people from all around the world.
Although both of us are working and won't have too much time to spend it with you guys, we are highly willing to recommend the most interesting places and activities in and around Munich and our favourite restaurants.
We would love to host more of the many warm and friendly AirBnB guests we have hosted within the last year and we are very much looking forward to meeting you and have you enjoy the beautiful city of Munich. All of our previous guests have loved their stay both within our apartment and the city itself so far and we are sure you will do so, too!
Ich bin Julia, 28 Jahre alt und teile eine Wohnung mit meinem Freund. Unsere Wohnung liegt im Herzen Münchens. Wir leben in einer 3-Zimmer-Wohnung und weil wir selbst gerne mit Lokalen leben wenn wir auf Reisen sind, bieten wir sehr gerne unser Gästezimmer Besuchern hier in München an.
Wir genießen es sehr neue Bekanntschaften zu machen und Menschen mit unterschiedlichen Herkünften kennen zu lernen.
Auch wenn wir beide unseren Berufen nachhgehen und daher nicht allzuviel Zeit mit Euch verbringen können, empfehlen wir Euch dennoch sehr gerne unsere Lieblingsplätze und Lieblingsaktivitäten in und um München und natürlich unsere Lieblingsrestaurants.
Wir freuen uns darauf noch viele weitere freundliche AirBnB Gäste bei uns zu begrüßen und Sie das schöne München genießen zu sehen. Alle unsere bisherigen Gäste haben Ihren Aufenthalt hier in München und in unserer Wohnung sehr genossen und wir sind sicher, dass Du/Ihr das genauso tun werdet.
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!