About this listing
This totally Independent Street Door Full Furnished Studio/Mini-Department is on the first floor of a beautiful Art Deco house recently remodeled and redecorated located in Tarata Street Miraflores, the safest tourist town of Peru. Around the block you have: 4, 5 star hotels, 6 Hostels, 12 restaurants, 4 Pharmacies, 6 Banks, 3 Casinos, 3 Supermarkets, 3 Money Exchange offices, Bus, Metropolitano and taxi Stop, at 2 blocks is Kennedy Park, 6 Larcomar, 8 Paragliding School the Ocean and the Beach.
Is a complete Independent first floor street Door Mini-Studio with a full bed, private bathroom, kitchenette sink, microwave, coffeemaker, Frigobar, silverware, dishes, dining area, WI FI Internet, cable TV, 32’ LED TV, It has also bed sheets and towels.
In price are include: Cleaning common areas. The cleaning fee is included too so when you Check Out you do not need to worry about anything but just to return the keys as requested. If you need the studio cleaning during your stay, ask my maid she will do it for $6.00 USD tip., On the second floor is located a coin dryer machine and in the third the coin washing machine., Upon your arrival we provide soap and toilet paper, please use them with discretion because we only provide once, You can buy it from a Supermarket 20 meters form my house., We can add one twin extra bed for a $10.00 a day, please ask in advance to assembly the bed.
If you need additional rooms, please check my other rooms’ availability.
Laundry machine is on the third floor, Dryer machine is on the second floor, my garden made with PET bottles is on the third floor, you are welcome to visit at any time.
Interaction with guests
Friendly Host. I am a "Sea Glass" (ocean tumbled) jewelry designer. Additionally, I make Tiffany style lamps & furniture with Up Cycled materials, digital photos in color pencils, and build Eco Domes. My studio is on the 3rd floor of my house and my vertical orchard made from PET bottles.
I came back to Peru after 25 years (living 17 years in USA & 7 years in Panama).
We are located in a touristic area, 24 hours security, bus stop, banks, shopping centers, and hotels.
A.- On Our Block:
* Upscale Supermarket: Vivanda M-S 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
* Supermarket: Metro 24/7
* Drug Store: Botica InkaFarma, etc.
* ATMs & Banks: Banco Azteca, BBVA Continental, BCP, Citibank, InterBank, ScotiaBank, etc.
* Restaurants: Café de la Paz, Café Tarata, Mama Olla, La Moma.
* Money Transfer: Money Gram, Western Union.
B.- Walking Distance:
* Supermarket: Wong M-S 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
* Restaurants: Peruvian (Astrid y Gaston, Brujas de Cachiche, Central, etc.), Sandwiches (La Lucha, Tanta, etc.), Fast Food (Bembos).
* Organic/Vegetarian Restaurants: Fresh Bite, Bio Leben, etc.
* Parks: Kennedy Park, Malecón.
* Tours: Mirabus (Info. Booth lies on Kennedy Park).
* Shopping: Department Stores (Falabella, Ripley), Larcomar Mall (lies along the cliff in front of the ocean), Larco Ave. (along the street there are many stores).
* Casino: Slot Machines & Table Games (Atlantic City, Fiesta, etc.)
* Schools: Language (AC Spanish Class, El Sol, etc.) / Paragliding (AeroXtreme, Fly Adventure, etc.) and Surfing (Pukana Surf, Eternal Wave, etc.)
* Organic Store: Punto Orgánico, on Ave. La Mar 718 Miraflores, 30 minutes walk.
* Entertainment: Night Clubs (Gotica, etc.) / Movie Theaters (LarcoMar UVK) / Services: Gym (Gold’s)
* Airport Transfer to Miraflores (Aprox. $20): Taxi Green (Airport Booth), Taxi Real, Taxi Satelital.
Most attractions are within walking distance If you want to experience how is to live in Lima, you are in the right place., There is also a public bus stop half block from our place.
Other things to note
Do not worry; we will not cancel you at the last minute due to better offers.
Whether or not you choose to book with us, we with you have a safe and wonderful trip to Peru.
TO ARRIVE VICTOR'S HOUSE:
A Taxi from the airport to my house take around 35 minutes depend of your arrival time, you can hire a taxi inside the airport (Never ever out side) as soon you pass custom, ask for "Taxi Seguro" the fare is around $17.00 USD or you can call Uber taxi that cost around $16.00 USD, also I can send you a taxi driver that I trust, he have the Studio keys so he can lead you from the airport to your Studio directly at any time you arrive, he charge $18.00 USD.
Any other question please don't hesitate to ask me.
Guests are not allowed to bring additional person or people who are not included in the original reservation. Parties are not allowed. Please refrain from loud noises after 10 PM. Smoking is not allowed inside the house, but it is okay outside if you pick up your butts. No candles or fire of any kind inside & outside. No pets are allowed inside the rooms or the house. Basic courtesy rules apply.
FOR UNKNOWN REASONS 70% OF GUESTS DO NOT SEND ME THEIR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME FROM LIMA (LIMA NOT MY HOUSE), WHICH PREVENTS ME TO HELP THEM IF THEY ARRIVE EARLY OR LEAVE LATE, PLEASE SEND ME BOTH DATES AS SOON YOU BOOKING!!!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 400 reviews for other properties.View other reviews