Stay IN the city, don't bus/drive in! Walk or ride my bicycles around Adelaide, return to your Queen Bed with locked door, in a townhouse with 3 other rooms. Free WIFI!
24HR CHECK-IN if you can install the KEVO APP. FLEXIBLE CHECK-OUT
NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DATES? check out my other listing:
FREE CREDIT for NEW SIGNUP:
Everything is quicker on bike! Free parking and faster than foot, Adelaide is a GREAT city for cycling. It's small and flat, and you'll cover more on bicycle than on foot! Why these bicycles instead of the Adelaide Free Bike rentals? Because you can ride out and ride back, instead of having to borrow/return the bicycles somewhere else.
I supply a single speed compact bicycle, with helmet, lock, and lights. You will need to sign an additional contract for bicycle usage before using it.
- North West in CBD
- Very Quiet location, away from nightlife activity
- 7 min walk from Adelaide/Franklin St Bus Station
- 10 min walk/4 min ride to Convention Centre
- 10 min walk/4 min ride to Chinatown/Central Market
- 15 min walk/6 min ride to Rundle Mall/Festival Centre
- 23 min walk/9 min ride to Rundle Street/Adelaide University
- Modern 3-storey Townhouse
- SHARED with 3 other rooms with guests
- Fully secure room on top floor
- Shared kitchen, bathroom & toilet
- Free laundry facilities
- Free WIFI
- Everything provided, just bring your clothes, toothbrush & toothpaste! :)
- A Queen Bed
- 4 pillows and a blanket/doona
- Desk/chair/desk lamp
- Built in wardrobes + hangers
- Additional blankets available
- Ducted A/C - Cooling & Heating
- Lockable room door
- Electric stoves
- Fully equipped for cooking/dining
- Basic cooking essentials (oils, salt, pepper, spices etc)
- Coffee & Tea
- no milk (yet)!
- Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer (no clothes line!)
- Laundry Detergent provided.
- Dining table for 4
- One lonely TV
- Small couch to chillax
Bathroom & Toilets
- Towels provided for each guest
- Liquid Soap
- no toothpaste!
I hope to provide you with a peaceful, private, personal space for you to retreat to at the end of a day of business or play around Adelaide. I live 12 minutes away, and am happy to drop by if you require some assistance. Aside from check-ins, I might drop by to do housekeeping for other rooms etc.
One completely private room, with lockable door.
Shared access to kitchen, dining, living, bathroom/toilets/laundry.
Interaction with guests
IMPORTANT: I DO NOT LIVE HERE. I LIVE 15 MINUTES AWAY! As such I overcompensate by providing a LOT of info on this AirBNB advertisement, as well as my 'guidebook' (see the little map at the bottom of my listing). You will be provided a little 'guidebook' on the house, and tips about travelling around Adelaide.
This stay will be a little less interactive compared to typical 'live in' hosts, but I will be happy to answer any queries you have or drive to you if you need anything to improve your stay.
Guests will be sharing with 3 other rooms also listed on AirBNB. However, one of them has their own ensuite.
Other things to note
Be courteous and considerate to others, it is a shared property, common courtesy and common sense apply :)
NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO PARTIES, NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS
Please keep noise levels down after 10PM.
No cooking between 11PM and 6AM.
This host has 147 reviews for other properties.View other reviews