MILLIE APARTMENTS, are a block of 4 apartments, located on a small serene street in the reknown suburb, Ntinda in Kampala, 3 minutes walk to the popular Capitol Shoppers Mall, 10 min drive into the heart of Kampala City.
Spacious new apartments, within a block of only 4 apartments. Each apartment has a master bedroom, with a spacious en suite, a large second bedroom with a double and twin beds, as well as a second full family bathroom.
Electricity & water are inclusive in the rent except for long term tenancy over 2mths. (p'se REMIND the host to recharge the electricity metre, "Yaka"). House keeping includes, laundry, house cleaning.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to interact with your host any time, by (website hidden), text, email or phone call.
House Keeper: In case of house keeping issues, please call (phone number hidden). Your Host contact is (phone number hidden) regarding any issues. Call, Text, (website hidden), Email, (email hidden)
6. The Property Overseer is EZRA, (phone number hidden)
Other things to note
We provide a WiFi modem. However, most guests prefer to use their phones, and purchase data packages, on the go, from their phone carriers. Guests who may need WiFi are free to purchase data bundles. Data bundles start from Uganda shillings, 32,000/= or approximately US$10 for 1GB
1. In the event of an issue, problem or dispute that may arises, you must immediately bring it to the attention of the house keeper. If any such issue is still outstanding you must address it with the Host. If you fail to disclose any outstanding issue, problem or dispute to the house keeper or the host, you shall not raise or register in any public forum any such dissatisfaction following your stay with us. You will be deemed to have accepted that you had a hospitable stay entirely. Therefore, any Negative "Reviews" posted in public forum, that arise when there has been total failure to disclose any material facts or issues, problems or dispute, shall be treated adversely and responded to negatively, in our public forum "Response", including refusal of positive recommendation for you to other hosts.
2. Don't move around or relocate the furniture at all. Please leave the furniture in the exact place you found it.
3. No smoking inside the apartments. You may smoke on the balcony or outside of the premises.
4. When you break or damage anything, please inform the house keeper immediately. Failing to do so may lead to a charge being made against your security deposit.
5. Do not use the linen, towels or hand towels to clean the floor or any mess what so ever. Use a mop.
6. Do not discard the linen, bath towels, hand and kitchen towels in the garbage bin.
7. Don't leave the water heater on indefinitely. Remember to switch it on for 15 minutes and then switch it off. You will get warm enough water for your bath. The weather is very warm in Uganda. Electricity is fairly dear in Uganda.
8. You take full responsibility for the entrance keys. Lost keys shall be charged against your security deposit.
9. You must personally hand over the WiFi modem including the charger, if you received one, to the house keeper prior to your departure.
10. In the event you depart late in the night during the absence of the house keeper, ensure that a full inspection of the unit is done and everything is accounted for by the house keeper during the day.
11. In the event that you feel we have fallen short of your expectation, don't lose your temper please, just lift up your phone and call us. We will be glad to assist you in any way.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I come from a rich hospitable cultural background. As a child, I loved having guests and visitors in our home. Every guest brought an interesting diverse wealth of experience. I have been entertaining guests all my life. At Amazing Millie apartments, we continue this hospitality tradition of welcoming our guests and providing them with the most affordable and comfortable accommodation. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.