Spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home set back in private wooded setting at Split Rock resort. Home features wood burning fireplace, hot tub room and screened porch secluded in the forest. Walk to Hickory Run Park trails or Water Park. Minutes to skiing. Brand new queen size futon, washer and dryer.
The Pocono house is located on 2.3 acres of land and very secluded. When seating on the porch you see only forest, no other houses. Enjoy large hot tab located in the room with around forest view. There is a walking distance to the trail that leads to Hickory Run national park, and you could walk to the famous Bolder Field. 5 state parks around that could be reached within 40 min of driving. Some of them have lakes with kayak rental and swimming. White water river sport available in summer. There are 2 skiing resorts reachable within 5 min of driving and 3 more within 45 min. The house belongs to the Split Rock community that contains water park, golf court, two hotels with movie theater, restaurants and other guest attractions.
1. In order to access the house one must use a paid private road. The road fee is $1 per car paid at the community entrance gate.
2. The key to the house are kept in the key storage box attached to the entrance door. The code will be emailed to you.
3. Guests can not access the garage and locked closets in the house.
4. The tree house on the property is not included in rental. It is not safe to use and should not be approached beyond the red tape.
Interaction with guests
In case of emergency please contact the owners.
Other things to note
We allow pets.
1. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises
2. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
3. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
4. The water in the house ( as in any private house) is warmed by a water heater. Heater has a tank of a limited size. If the tenant group is large ( 10 people) then larger water consumption may cause the full use of a hot water. If tenants run out of the hot water they have to wait till heater warms another portion.
5. You have the following beds in the house:
- 2 queen size beds (in bedrooms).
- 2 twin bunk beds (in a bedroom).
- 1 queen size sofa bed (in a living room),
- 1 queen size futon (loft upstairs)
- 2 additional cots
Please, prepare the linens accordingly.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other then those in the guest party may not stay over night in the property. Any person at the property is a sole responsibility of guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While bath towels are included in the unit, linens are not included. We suggest you bring your own linens and beach towels.
6. Hot Tub: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
7. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No paper towels or feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
8. If you use the fireplace make sure that the vent is open. It is your responsibility to clean the fireplace after use.
9. CHECK IN TIME: 3:00 P.M. CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00
The Tenant shall not be entitled to check in early or to check out late. In the event that the Tenant does check in early or check out late, the Tenant may be charged a full additional day rental charge for any early check in or late check out. Identification may be required upon check-in. This Rental Confirmation is not assignable nor can the property be sub-let or assigned to any other person(s).
10. Guests are responsible for removal of trash, cleaning dishes and putting them away, as well as returning all furniture back to its original location and all windows are closed. The trash can to fill is positioned outside the house near the garage.
11. Upon the departure, the trash bucket must be brought and left to the front road where the house number sign is located. Each garbage beg left in the house will result in 10$ fee extracted from the security deposit.
12. Fireworks, explosives, firearms, or flammable items of any kind are not permitted in rental property.