About this listing
The Cabin at Killington is a beautiful wood-beam home nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont and the perfect all season destination - ski, snowboard, bike, hike, golf, swim or just relax. The right unit of our duplex home sleeps up to 12 people. NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply for the peak ski season (mid-December to mid-March). Simply enter 1 guest to see accurate pricing or contact us for a custom quote.
NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply to peak ski season weekends. Please simply enter 1 guest to see the rate or contact us for a custom quote.
The Cabin at Killington is the perfect all-season getaway located in the mountains of Killington, VT - AND just 2 miles to the slopes!
During the winter Killington offers some of the best skiing and riding in the Northeast. The spring and summer bring beautiful scenery and mountain breezes that are the perfect escape from the heat of the city. The colors of the fall cannot be beat.
The Cabin is located on a secluded, private road but only minutes from all the activities of Killington and the surrounding area. Skiing, golf, mountain biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking, dining, shopping and much more are only minutes away.
The Cabin is a duplex home and this listing is for the right unit. (We also have a listing for the identical left unit as well as the whole house.) The right unit consists of two floors with four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining area. This unit can accommodate up to 12 guests, but is also perfect for just two.
The Cabin has every amenity you could want - flat screen TV with cable, soundbar, Blu-ray player, WiFi, Apple TV with Netflix, hot tub, BBQ grill, fully-equipped kitchen, washer, dryer and more. You might be out in the middle of the woods, but you're definitely not "roughing it."
The right unit sleeps up to 12 people as follows:
Bedroom 1: Twin over full bunk bed, twin over twin bunk bed (sleeps 4, 5 if doubled in full bed)
Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 4: Twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed (sleeps 3)
Our prices vary according to the season and already include a 10% VT meals and rooms tax for any stay less than 30 days. We have a $95 cleaning fee that will be added onto your rate. We also offer an optional linen service (sheets and towels) for a fee or you may choose to bring your own. Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am although we offer other options. Also, while the hot tub is running and included in the rental rate during the peak ski season, we have a $85 setup fee if you want it during the spring, summer or fall.
Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote based on your group size, the season and availability. Discounts may be available for longer stays on non-holiday weekends.
We hope you'll stay with us and enjoy Killington as much as we do...
When booking the right unit of our duplex home, you'll have exclusive access to your 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. You'll also have shared access to the front deck with outdoor dining table, back deck with hot tub, washer and dryer. Each unit has it's own patio table, chairs, umbrella and propane BBQ grill on the back deck.
Interaction with guests
While we are not always in the area, we will provide you with a complete guidebook with all the house instructions, tips and our favorite places. We're also available to answer any questions you may have and our property manager is available by phone for any issues. You'll get door access codes to the house that allow you to come and go according to your own schedule.
Killington, Vermont is a beautiful mountain town. In the winter, there is the best skiing and riding on the east coast. In the spring and summer, there are tons of outdoor activities. In the fall, you have amazing fall foliage.
We love our location! We're just off the main Killington Access road which means you're close to everything - bars, restaurants, shops and less than 2 miles to the mountain. We're also less than 10 minutes to both the Killington golf course and Green Mountain National golf course, plus hiking, swimming, antiquing and much more.
While we recommend having a car in Killington and have ample parking space, the Killington Bus is about a half mile from the house and can take you to the mountain as well as to the city of Rutland.
There are also numerous taxi and shuttle services in the area. In fact, the bars run their own free shuttles which we strongly recommend taking if you plan to go out drinking.
• Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote.
• The house is a duplex and each side sleeps up to 12 people. You may book both units (sleeps 24) through our other AirBNB listing.
• Optional linen service (sheets and towels) is available for $10 per person or you may choose to bring your own.
• Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season (mid-December - mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee.
• Pets are considered. A $145 pet cleaning fee would apply.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor decks.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Thanksgiving - 4 nights; Christmas - 4 nights; New Years Eve - 5 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 3 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Per person charge does not apply during the peak ski season. For other periods there is a per person per night surcharge.
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.