About this listing
High-end 1BR apartment w/ private balcony. Equipped with top-quality furnishings & appliances, and located on the best block of Palermo Hollywood. Right in the heart of it all, yet on a 4th floor and surrounded by trees so it's remarkably quiet.
This one bedroom apartment is located on the best block of Palermo Hollywood. Fitz Roy is the main street in Palermo Hollywood with all the best bars and restaurants (Osaka, Soberbia, Sudestada, Romario, and many more), and this apartment is right in the heart of it all, yet on the 4th floor and surrounded by trees so it's still remarkably quiet.
This high-end luxury apartment has been equipped with only the best furnishings and appliances. The high-end La Cardeuse mattress may be spilt from a queen to two twins if desired and with the pull-out couch bed, the apartment can accommodate up to 3 guests. (Pack and Play / Practicuna available for small children upon request.)
Other amenities include:
• Flat screen TV with cable television
• Apple TV with Netflix
• Stereo system with CD/DVD/MP3/USB
• Local pre-paid cell phone for you to use
• Free unlimited calling to the US/Canada and a (347) area code US number for people to call you
• Fully equipped kitchen with full sized fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
• Gas stove and oven
• Hair dryer, iron, ironing board, clothes drying rack, vacuum
• Luxury high thread-count sheets
• Fluffy towels
• Private balcony with outdoor table and chairs
• Cordless phone with local phone service
• High-speed wireless Internet
• Beautiful ceiling lamps and luxury furnishings
Interaction with guests
I'm an American expat living and working in Buenos Aires. My brother-in-law, Andy, and I manage the apartments and we'll meet you at the apartment when your flight arrives, get you checked in, explain the apartment amenities and give you a quick overview of the neighborhood. We can also answer any questions you may have about the city, tours, dining, nightlife, language, etc. Since we live close by, we're available to help with any problems.
• Our check-in time begins at 3 pm and our check-outs are until 12 pm. Early check-in and late check-out may be available for an additional charge; please ask.
• There's a late check-out reserved for September 8. Please consult before booking that night.
• Our regular check-in and check-out hours are from 9 am to 9 pm. Any check-ins or check-outs outside of these hours have a US$ 25 off-hour charge.
• Lost key charge: U$S 250
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 428 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.