“Living a slow lifestyle is about reclaiming time and spending it in whatever ways bring us happiness…follow your natural rhythms…make sure your time is always focused on what matters most.” The Kinfolk Home
Private Room with Ensuite Bath + Jacuzzi
Small Dog Possible
Private Room In Owner Occupied House
Monthly Summer Rate
Monthly Winter Rate
Anyone who is initially attracted to this posting will most likely be incorporating all of the following into their lifestyle. However, I feel the ultimate essence of a good experience is to fulfill the guests’ expectations. These points will ensure all guests are comfortable and moving about the property with ease.
1. This is an alcohol/smoke free environment. No smoking anything anywhere on the property. Non-smoking, non-imbibing guests only.
2. Small well-behaved dogs are welcome with pre-approval by owner + non-refundable pet fee. All owners are required to immediately pick up after their pet when in the fenced back yard. No pets are allowed to run freely in the front yard. Dogs are not allowed alone in the house at any time. All pets must be up-to-date on vaccinations and be under flea protection (Frontline, K9 Advantix). You must share the type of flea/tick medication along with breed, weight, temperament of pet before booking.
4. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages consumed on or near the property. Non drinkers and non smokers are encouraged to book.
5. Headsets are required for all media devices.
6. Guests are politely requested to keep voice levels low to protect the serenity of the environment and privacy of others.
7. This is an eco friendly home. We ask that you conserve energy by turning off unnecessary lights when leaving the room and properly disposing of recyclable rubbish. We are happy to inform you of the weather conditions for your impending stay to facilitate proper wardrobe choices.
8. Outdoor shoes/boots are kindly left at the front door.
9. When sharing a bath, personal toiletries are kept in the room. We also request as a courtesy to other guests, you dry hair and apply makeup in your room.
10. Guests are respectfully requested to plan their arrival around 6:00 PM. Late or early arrival only upon prior arrangement with Host.
11. We discourage guests from eating in the rooms.
12. $125 late fee for check in after 9:00 PM unless prearranged with Host.
13. $25 fee for twin bed on double occupancy reservations.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful awareness.
Love + Light,
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 248 reviews for other properties.View other reviews