About this listing
PLEASE MESSAGE US FIRST SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION REQUEST. THANK YOU! Treat Yourself to Stately Lakefront Living at Brant Manor. This majestic home is located right outside of downtown Tampa in a beautiful community with mature tree-lined streets, combining Florida comforts with casual elegance and a European flair. Guests describe it as a perfect mix of timeless details and contemporary style, featuring fine craftsmanship, a resort-sized pool & spa, and great amenities.
Brant Manor is a new vacation rental home located right outside of downtown Tampa in a beautiful community of lakefront homes with mature tree-lined streets. It has been recently renovated, combining Florida comforts with casual elegance and a European flair. Guests describe it as a perfect mix of timeless details and contemporary style.
This Stately Home Features:
- 5000 Square Feet of Interior Living Space
- 7 Bedrooms Upstairs & 1 Bedroom Downstairs
- 13 Beds, including: 1 King, 6 Queens, 4 Twins, 2 Twin Trundles
- 1.5 Bathrooms Downstairs & 4 Bathrooms Upstairs
- Large Covered Lanai with Screened-In Paver Patio (Prevents Bugs)
- Very Large Resort Style Pool (35k Gal) & Hot Tub
- Three Upstairs Balconies: 1 Wraparound in Front, 1 Master Sitting Room, 1 Master Bathroom
- Billiard & Gaming Rooms
- Designer Kitchen with Desk & Cooking Supplies
- Open Concept Breakfast, Kitchen Counter & Dining Areas
- Open Concept Family Room with Comfortable Furnishings
- Large Laundry Room
Some Notable Details Include:
- Smart Home Technology & Security System
- High Speed Premium Cable & Wifi
- Thick Chair Railing & Crown Molding Throughout
- Olhausen Billiard Table
- Boardgames, Playing Cards & Poker Chips
- Stone & Ornate Wood Fireplaces (For Display Only)
- Young Chang Piano
- Beverage & Wine Centers
- Custom Shutters & Drapery Throughout Downstairs
- Exotic Granite Counters & European-Inspired Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Custom Wood Counters in Kitchen & Dining Areas
- Cooking Necessities & Diningware
- Tempered & Stained Glass Accents
- Italian Sofa Set & Marble Dining Table
- Crystal Chandeliers
- Recessed LED Lighting
- 60” Sony Bravia HDTV in Family Room
- Additional HDTVs in Three Bedrooms & Billiard Room
- Hardwood, Travertine & Tile Throughout Main Living Areas
- New Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Laundry Shoot
- Pool Bathroom Access Directly off of Lanai
- European & Florida Themed Artwork
- Many Skylights for Natural Light Upstairs
- New, Comfortable Mattresses (4th Qtr 2015)
- Comfortable Sheets, Bedding & Pillows
- Walk-In Bedroom Closets
- Sitting Room in Master Bedroom
- Classic Tile or Marble Bathrooms with Stone/Granite Countertops
- Large Covered Lanai with Custom 14’ Dining Table, Iron Chandelier & Fans
- Outdoor Kitchen with Built-in Grill, Sink and Bar Seating
- Reclining Pool Loungers with Cushions
- Outdoor Conversation Seating
- Lush Landscaping and Tropical Planters
- Large Circular Driveway
- Commercial Grade Landscape Lighting with Lanterns
- Lake Views in the Front & Back of Home
- Fishing Dock (Lake Stocked with Bass)
Guests have access to the home, yard, balconies, lanai, pool and fishing lake.
Brant Manor is a “Smart House” automated and programmed for your ease and comfort. We will be sure the home is set to a comfortable temperature and the alarm is off upon arrival. All TVs have Premium Cable, and High-Speed Wireless Internet is provided.
Interaction with guests
It is very important to me that Guests have a memorable experience while visiting Brant Manor. Once booked, Guests will receive my contact info to reach me if they have any questions regarding the property or Tampa Bay. I am also readily available via text message for quick, easy questions.
Brant Manor is located in a North Tampa Suburb called Lutz (pronounced "Loots") about 15 Minutes From Downtown Tampa. Lutz is known for its exclusive gated communities, golf courses/country clubs and convenience to the city and its attractions. In the immediate area, Guests have easy access to two Publix Supermarkets close by as well as some local restaurants and bars within 2-5 miles. The greatest benefit of this area is its rural, lake-filled scenery with beautiful homes convenient to Downtown via I-275, which brings Guests directly to the City, beautiful sandy beaches, or I-4 to reach Orlando and Disney attractions.
Top Destinations and Approx Driving Distances Include:
- Golf & Country Clubs (Many) : 5 min
- Northdale & Carrollwood : 10 min
- Lake Park : 10 min
- University of South Florida : 12 min
- Downtown Tampa (Convention Center, Amalie Arena, Tampa Theater, Straz Center, Curtis Hixon Park & River Walk) : 15 min
- Busch Gardens & Adventure Island Theme Parks : 15 min
- Lowry Park Zoo : 15 min
- Historic Ybor City : 17 min
- Citrus Park Shoppes & Movie Theater : 17 min
- Big Cat Rescue : 17 min
- MOSI Museum & IMAX : 17 min
- Hyde Park Village & Bayshore Boulevard : 20 min
- Channelside & Port Tampa (Florida Aquarium) : 20 min
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino : 20 min
- The Shops at Wiregrass : 20 min
- International Plaza & Bay Street : 20 min
- Tampa Int'l Airport : 25 min
- Tampa Bay Downs: 25 min
- Tarpon Springs Greek Village : 30 min
- Fred Howard Park & Beach : 35 min
- Downtown St. Petersburg (Dali Museum, Mahaffey Theater, Tropicana Field, The Pier & Beach Drive) : 35 min
- Honeymoon Island Beach : 45 min
- Clearwater Beach : 45 min
- St Pete Beach : 45 min
- Fort Desoto County Park : 50 min
- Bradenton : 55 min
- Sarasota & Surrounding Islands : 70 min
- Orlando Theme Parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World & Islands of Adventure) : 75 min
A vehicle is needed to explore Tampa Bay. Below are simple directions to Brant Manor from Tampa International Airport.
From Tampa International Airport:
Route #1: (No Toll, but a little longer driving time)
- Get on FL-589 Toll S/FL-60 E from George J Bean Outbound Pkwy/George J Bean Pkwy
- Follow I-275 N to FL-678 E/E Bearss Ave. Take exit 53 from I-275 N
- Take US-41 N/N Nebraska Ave to Warren Rd in Lutz
- Brant Manor will be on your left hand side.
Route #2: (Toll, but a shorter driving time)
- Get on FL-589 Toll N in Town 'n' Country from George J Bean Outbound Pkwy/George J Bean Pkwy
- Continue on FL-589 Toll N to Cheval
- Take Van Dyke Rd and Crenshaw Lake Rd to Warren Rd in Lutz
*A "SunPass" rental is recommended with your vehicle rental if you should have one. All major car rental companies offer SunPass as an option, which is used for toll payments across Florida. Many highways no longer accept cash.
Other things to note
- PLEASE INQUIRE TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION QUOTE prior to booking. Requirements may vary by season. Your quote will include the Rental Rate, State/Local Taxes and Cleaning Service. Airbnb does not provide the options for taxes or applicable fees as it does with other sites.
- HOLIDAYS: Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years Require A Custom Quote.
While it is our goal for all of our guests to have a memorable time at Brant Manor, it is the best fit for families and professionals seeking a relaxing Florida experience. Before proceeding with a reservation request, please see the House Rules to be sure Brant Manor is the right fit for you. A friendly reminder that it is a home we care for, and we ask that all guests treat it as such.
General House Rules:
- Parties & Events Are Not Permitted (i.e. Weddings/Receptions)
- Smoking is Not Permitted (In or Outside)
- Fireworks and Fires Are Not Permitted
- Pets are Not Permitted
- Please Respect Neighborhood & Neighbors at All Times
- Remove Shoes When in House for Extended Periods
- Consciousness of Noise & Music at Night
- Max Occupancy of 20 Guests & 8 Vehicles
- RVs, Trailers & Boats Are Not Permitted
- Motorized Recreational Vehicles & Swimming are Not Permitted in Lake
- Check-Out Procedure Must Be Followed. If Applicable, Guests are Responsible for Excess Cleaning if Not Followed.
- Deep Frying or Cooking Methods that Could Leave a Strong Odor Upon Departure are Not Permitted
- Guests Under 25 (without adult supervision) and Large Groups of Unrelated Guests Seeking a Place to Party are Not Permitted
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Nice to meet you! I take great pride in my Tampa home but travel often. I make it available for rent through America Land And Lease for those who need rest and relaxation with privacy and sunshine. Thanks for considering my property.