About this listing
The apartment is very nize and cozy, just in front of the sea, and all rooms have windows overlooking the beach.
The apartment has a suite and a bathroom, a double bedroom with bunk beds, a toilet, a large rustic kitchen (with dishwasher!) and a wood terrace. From the terrace you can enjoy the outdoors with a view to beach.
From the living, you can enjoy the changing colors and lights of the sea water and of the sand of the beach.
The train passes in front of the apartment, but it steals less than 15 seconds every twenty or thirty minutes per hour. It stops during the night.
It is located 5-10 minutes from Canet de Mar station (RENFE) and the town center, quiet and family, where you can visit some of the most beautiful buildings of the modernist architect Domenech i Muntaner, who designed the Palau de la Música (located in Barcelona).
To go to Barcelona it takes 50 minutes by train, 8 minuts to Calella (very turistic village) and less than 1h to go to Girona.
1. Please, be careful with the sand... it can damage the floor when the sand grains are under the doors and under the chairs.
2. If you go for a walk, please close the white iron grid of the balcony! It’s easy to come in from the public road.
3. If it rains, pick up the pillows from the terrasse.
4. Don’t leave any piece of food anywhere because in 15 minuts it’ll be full of ants. They will come from everywhere!!!
5. The windows of de living coul be dangerous to leave them open (they are in a very low level). There is a protection system to have them open enought without risk.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have a very nice family: my couple (musician), our two daughters, and her sister (my couple's daughter). I studied social psychology and now I'm a social enterpreneur. I part of the team who are starting a telecom cooperative, the first in Spain (