Beautiful house in a SAFE and QUIET neighborhood, located in the middle of our cultural city. 24h/7d public transportation, the bus stop is STEPS AWAY from the house. After an exciting/busy day you can always come back home to relax.
We have hosted students & interns that went to DePaul, KENDALL, Inst. Medical Educ, IL Inst. of Art, Loyola, Argosy, Roosevelt, East-West, UIC, R. Morris, U. Of Illinois, Columbia, NEIU, Dominican, AIME, etc. Business, Companies, Clinics & Hospitals
Beautiful 2 flat brick house for our guests in a safe and quiet neighborhood located in the middle of a very cultural northwest side of the city equipped with a beautiful back yard - patio & comfortable climate.
As a guest or student You will have access to 24 hours public transportation the 77 CTA bus stop is steps away from the house (you can transfer to other city buses, city trains and METRA, UBER) a great variety of stores where you can find products, fresh produce and internationally, restaurants such as Mexican Puerto Rican, Peruvian, polish, Italian, Greek, middle eastern, Asian and American diners. 2 huge parks with an outdoor swimming pools and indoor in one of the parks, public library, gym, one of the city colleges of Chicago, the mall, post office, and 30 minutes to the lake in public transportation, 20 minutes in car and 35 minutes to downtown in public transportation, 25 by car.
Chicago is a huge city to explore if you want your stay to be memorable and exciting here are some things to do: easy access to see a CUBS or SOX game, visit the different diverse neighborhoods for the street festivals, see our amazing architecture in downtown, ride the double Decker bus, visit ALL of our beautiful amazing museums, Millennium park which offers free concerts, the Art institute, take a stroll on the magnificent Michigan mile, Navy Pier, plays and operas, also take a walk, run, biking or sunbathe in our beautiful beaches in front of the blue lake Michigan.
Events in Chicago go to events city of Chicago
Want to continue the fun at night? There are lots of things to do such as dance clubs, lounges, bars, and movie theaters.
After an exciting day in the city you can always come to a very comfortable home. To relax in the backyard, take a nap, nice warm shower, read book or laid back and listen to music, so you can start another exciting new day.
Our home is your home: we are sharing our beautiful and relaxing home by AIRBNB and we want to give you the best, simple and unique at same time.
Your bedroom: You can have a clean, LARGE and private bedroom with a queen bed and comfortable pillows and linens, a night stand, enough closet space, ceiling fan, and if you are student we can provide a computer desk. Your bedroom also has a window with curtains, an alarm clock with radio, ceiling fan; we also can provide a fan during the summer or warm days. We have air conditioner that we use during hot days and one of them is located in the room and the other one is located in the dinning room that has the power to cool the whole apartment. During the winter time we have a heater radiator that keeps the room and the whole apartment in a comfortable temperature to keep you warm and cozy.
All beds sheets and blankets are top notch and comfortable, and during cold time we can provide thermal topnotch blankets.
>> You can have access to our laundry, so guest like you would not have to go elsewhere to do laundry.
Most of the time when we travel we’re tired or stress. Would it be nice to receive a relaxing massage? To answer the question, yes, we offer (if interested) upon arrival, a 5 minutes chair massage with no cost. Also if interested in a more Relaxing Therapeutic TABLE massage, we can offer 45 to 60 minutes massage with an additional cost in an aroma therapy ambiance and/or relaxing music. The therapist focuses on deep tissue, some sports massage and trigger points. By receiving a Relaxing Therapeutic Massage you’re going to feel energized, relaxed, rejuvenated so you can enjoy your visit here in the Windy City and in our home.
Enjoy our apartment using our Living room is called the Motivational Living Room, You can enjoy this shared ambiance using our very comfortable sofa and chairs to relax, listen to music or read a book while feeling the breeze of our ceiling fan, I have decorated this space with plants and some international decorations of our trips.
We have in our living room on the Fireplace a huge 52" HDTV with surround sound system, Smart Hub with Comcast, Netflix, Youtube to watch programs, movies, etc. We have a blue ray dvd player as well.
The shared dining room is spacious with a comfortable table for four people, light decorated with our trip souvenirs. You can also enjoy your meals around the table or on the kitchen table as you want.
You can use our shared bathroom where we can provide clean towels, other amenities such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, body lotion and toiletries.
We have a good kitchen with a stove with conventional oven, stove extractor, refrigerator with ice maker and cold water to store your fresh produces, cabinets, microwave, toaster, blender, pots, pans, kitchen tools, etc. and a pantry to store your food products, etc.
Enjoy cooking your own lunch or dinner; you can cook your meals from 10:00am to 9pm. where we can provide kitchen utensils to facilitate the time for your cooking. We can provide also a specific space for your fresh produces in the refrigerator. You can refresh yourself with ice cubes from our ice maker machine and cool water that is part of the fridge, you can also prepare your own smoothies and beverages.
Please you have to clean everything that you used and leave everything as it was, please whatever you dirty clean it. You can enjoy your meals in two places: in the kitchen table or in the dining room.
During your stay you can use the beautiful back yard of the house where is a new brick patio, you can use this yard by using our umbrellas, a yard chair or using your own towel to relax, for sunbathing or read a book, you can also have a peaceful experience enjoying our tons of plants and flowers, during the day beautiful birds singing around the yard, you can also use the grill outside. Remember to clean up after yourself. If you want to enjoy the show of lighting bugs you have to go outside after the sunset!
Private & FREE Wi-fi 24/7.
If you have a car, free parking is allowed a few steps from the house. On my block is Residential Parking (You need a permit) I you want to have access to the city of Chicago parking permit please let me know to facilitate the information.
Interaction with guests
- We live in the property so we will definitely be available to meet you, help you check in, answer any questions or help with any information that you may need, give restaurant recommendations, or just have a great conversation in any of our comfortable areas if you want!
I will try my best to help you feel comfortable at all time.
Other things to note
- We will be very happy to receive you in our comfortable home, please when you apply for a room, share a little about yourself, and if you come with another guest we would like to know about him/her as well, what brings you to visit Chicago? and why or what made you chose my place? we are going to thank you.
- Please, we would like to see a clear picture of you on your AIRBNB profile, so we can quickly know to identify you when you come to check into my home. Thank You.
- this room is located in the FIRST floor of our house and there are PETS living in this floor (3 well educated cats).
- Quiet time after 10pm to 9:00 am specially weekdays. Please no sounds or noises, you can use your headphones between these hours to listen to your music. Quiet time during the Weekends after 12 midnight or 1am to 10am is fine.
- Please be mindful that the common areas are shared, so maintain a clean environment.
- Always lock the doors when you leave or entering into the house using the key that we provided you.
- As a family we are consciences about global warming, we protect the environment, please be mindful with the use of energy, feel free to turn on lights in the area that is necessary and when you are not in your room or bedroom, or another area of the house, please be considerate with the use of the energy, TURN OFF lights, fan, air conditioner, TV, etc.
- When you are going to sleep, please make sure to turn off all lights behind you
- If you have planned to do your check out very early in the morning, please leave the door of your bedroom open and if we are not available to receive the keys, please put the keys on the bed.
- Please read the signs with additional information (friendly reminders) that are placed in different areas of the house (rooms, doors, cabinets, bathroom, etc.) we encourage you to follow the indications.
- Breakfast: you can enjoy your breakfast from 6am to 10am. We provide coffee, tea, sugar, powder cream, etc.
•After your breakfast, please clean the area that you are occupying: kitchen table, dining table, stove, dishes, etc.
- Use of the kitchen: If you are going to cook, please enjoy your meal, once again clean after yourself, such as “pots, pans, utensils, dishes, THE STOVE” (make sure after you are done cooking/heating your food that the all GAS PILOTS ARE OFF)
- You will have access to a 24 hours public transportation (77 CTA Bus) the bus stop is steps away from the house
- Access to gym: half block of the house
- Acces to ZIPCARS: car rental
- We expect that our guest(s) enjoy their stay in our home, also we expect that our guest(s) have a plan to visit our city or a schedule of regular work or studies, we expect that our guest(s) not stay COOPED in the house.
- Please feel free to have access to our new laundry, check our laundry guides and contact me to plan your laundry date
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. No smoking, if you smoke you have to go outside of the property walk around the neighborhood, including no smoking on the yard, back porch or any place that is part of the property.
2. No illegal drugs
3. No visitors are allowed
4. You are free to come and go in anytime, but please be considerate at late hours (don’t make any noises)
5. We ask that you please clean-up after yourself; this includes washing your own dishes. After your breakfast, please clean the area that you are occupying: kitchen table, dining table, stove, dishes, etc.
6. Use of the kitchen: If you are going to cook, please enjoy your meal, once again clean after yourself, such as “pots, pans, utensils, dishes, THE STOVE” (make sure after you are done cooking/heating your food that the all GAS PILOTS ARE OFF)
7. Do not leave clothes laying around in the common areas, clean your hair from the shower drain.
8. If there is any damage, spills, or any broken things, please let us know. Otherwise, it may be subjected to additional fees that will be deducted from the deposits.
9. DO NOT eat or bring any type of food in the bedroom, you can use the kitchen table or the dining table to enjoy your food.
10. Please turn off lights if you're not in the room or bedroom. If you are going to sleep, please make sure to turn off all lights behind you.
11. Please be considerate with other guests and or family members during the sleeping time: no music, sounds or noises during sleeping time, you can use your headphones.
12. During the sleeping time, please be considerate with others by putting the sound notification of your phone (text messages, emails, and any notifications) in silence or in vibrate
13. Please do not use anything in the bathroom under the sink or other personal stuff. Before you leave, wash the dishes, strip the sheets off the bed and put them inside the basket in the bathroom. Basically, things should be as clean as you found them.
14. Please let us know if you have any issues, problems, concerns or an emergency by calling or texting immediately
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Note: when you check in you'll receive our house manual and house rules to facilitate and guide you.