Beach house - freshly renovated in 2017 - the first house across the street from the beautiful white sand of Lido Key! 10 min walk to the world famous St. Armand's Circle and it's quaint Restaurants & Shopping. This is the rear of a duplex w/ a 1 bedroom (comfy queen bed) and one bath with shower/tub combo. Also has a queen sleeper sofa in the family room. The house is immaculate and beautiful, completely turn-key with beach décor. Has it's own washer/dryer, large fenced yard & covered patio.
Beach house - freshly renovated in 2017 - the first house across the street from the beautiful white sand of Lido Key! Short walk (10 minutes) to the world famous St. Armand's Circle and it's quaint Restaurants, Shopping and Entertainment. This is the rear of a duplex house which has 1 bedroom (comfy queen bed) and one bath with shower/tub combo. Also has a queen sleeper sofa in the family room. The house is immaculate and beautiful, completely turn-key with beach décor. Has it's own front load washer/dryer, large, private fenced yard and small covered patio. Catch the spectacular Florida sunsets every night, listen to some music on the beach or St Armand's, and rest assured, you will enjoy making your memories here!
Will consider pets but we need DETAILS and your commitment for repairs. I had a big sweet dog eat my Drexel Heritage sofa!
The rear of the duplex is a 1/1 and has a great fenced yard, and small covered patio.
Coming soon: Front of duplex with 2 BR/1 BA will be a furnished seasonal rental as well that will sleep 4 (queen and two twins). So if you're traveling with another family, you can have separate spaces!
Interaction with guests
Owners live nearby and happy to provide any additional information you may need!
Other things to note
Wonderful Lido Key Duplex - Prices listed are for rear unit with private fenced yard. Walk right across the street to be on the white sands of Lido Key and less than half a mile to the famous St. Armand's Circle and its quaint Restaurants, Shopping and Entertainment. Rear Unit has 1 bedroom (1 queen bed) and one bath with shower/tub combo. Family room leather sofa has a queen sofa bed. This Unit is immaculate and beautiful, completely turn-key with beach décor. Has it's own front load washer/dryer. Catch the spectacular Florida sunsets every night, listen to some music on the beach or St Armand's, and rest assured, you will enjoy making your memories here!
Also has an outside shower. Contact us for more information.
THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PAYMENT OR PARTIAL PAYMENT OF MONEY TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY BEFORE OR AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A RESIDENTIAL VACATION RENTAL (NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE SUCH AS PRIVATE PARTIES, WEDDINGS, ETC).
(URL HIDDEN)Booking Confirmation
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at 128 Coolidge Dr, Sarasota, FL 34236.
You have reserved the Rear 1/1 Unit
Your confirmation is as follows:
Number of adults:
Number of children:
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between SEM Investments, LLC (“Homeowner”) and _________________________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property is located at 128 Coolidge Dr, Sarasota, FL 34236.
The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, stocked kitchen, 1 TV, 1 refrigerator, 1 stove, 1 microwave, 1 washers/dryer1, 2 beach chairs. Wireless computer access point is named and the password is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3.Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons but may only include the persons listed in paragraph 2 above. Without limiting the foregoing prohibition, an additional charge or $25.00 per person per day for guests in addition to those persons listed in paragraph 2 above will be assessed. Further, no one under the age of 25 may reside overnight on the property unless an adult over age 25 is in residence with them.
4.Term of the Lease.
The lease begins at 4:00 PM o(URL HIDDEN) (the “Check-in Date”)
and ends at 10:00 AM on (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, maintenance and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. In emergency cases, Homeowner or his agent is authorized to enter the property at any time without the permission of Guest.
7. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $500 is due at the time Guest executes this Agreement and returns same to Homeowner. Your deposit of $¬500 (US dollars) is due upon receipt. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded. Homeowner shall use its best efforts to refund the deposit to Guest within 10 business days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay such as unauthorized long distance calls, cable television per pay view, etc;
iv.violating any of the conditions or restrictions;
v.or as permitted under any other provision of this Agreement.
b.Rental Rate. Payment of the following fees shall be paid in full at least 30 days prior to arrival
1 BR/ 1BA Unit:
$ _____per week, plus 12% sales tax (___)(URL HIDDEN)Cleaning fee$
Security deposit to hold your reservation$
Number of Weeksx
TOTAL RENTAL RATE AND FEES:$
IF THE BALANCE AS MENTIONED IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE OWNER AT LEAST THIRTY (30) DAYS PRIOR TO SCHEDULED ARRIVAL, THEN OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RENTAL AGREEMENT AND RETAIN THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WHEREIN THE RESERVATION SHALL BE CANCELLED WITH NO FURTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES OF EITHER PARTY.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rental fee will be refunded as follows:
0 % if cancelled 1-15 days prior to the Check-in Date(URL HIDDEN)50 % if cancelled 16-30 days prior to the Check-in Date (but only if total
balance has been prepaid as agreed by Homeowner)
100% if cancelled 31 or more days prior to the Check-in Dat(URL HIDDEN)
9. Insurance: Either a renter’s policy of insurance will be required to be obtained by Guest, or else Guest must provide Homeowner with appropriate evidence of insurance. Occupancy will not be allowed until appropriate evidence of insurance is provided to Homeowner. Please attach a copy with this agreement.
10. Payment: Acceptable payment by cash, cashier’s check, money order or wire, payable to SEM Investments, LLC.
11. Termination of Rental: If the Guest violates any of the conditions or restrictions of this Agreement, or the rules or regulations or any other rules or regulations applicable to the property, then at Homeowner’s option this Agreement will be terminated. Upon such termination, Guest shall immediately vacate the property and all rental fees (including deposit) shall be retained by Homeowner and Homeowner shall not thereby waive any rights or remedies it may have because of Guest’s violations. Any violation or default under this Agreement by Guest shall entitle Homeowner to seek damages, costs and attorney’s fees. Additionally, on or prior to the Check-out Date, Guest shall immediately vacate the property, time being strictly of the essence in regard to the Check-out Date and time(URL HIDDEN)
12. Homeowner Reservation: Homeowner reserves the right to refuse to lease to anyone, given that the property is privately owned. However, refusals shall not be based on race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or national origin. This Agreement shall not be binding upon Homeowner until signed by Homeowner and the required deposit of $500.00 is paid to Homeowner as provided for hereinabove.
13. Indemnification: Guest covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Homeowner for any liability arising out of damage or injury to any person, employee, visitor or property in or about the leased property.
14. Emergency Contact Information: Guest advises Homeowner that in the case of emergency, Homeowner is authorized to contact _______________________________, whose telephone number is __________________.
15. Miscellaneous: Time is strictly of the essence with all obligations of Guest contained in this Agreement. Guest represents that this Agreement was not procured by any Realtor or real estate agent, used or employed by Guest, and Guest will be responsible for any commissions that are attributable to Guest. Homeowner will not be liable for any acts of God or other events that are outside of the control of Homeowner.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Guest’s Home Address and Email:__________________________________________________________________
Date:_____________________________ Phone # (during stay):___________________
Date(URL HIDDEN) Phone # (during stay):____________________
1.No Smoking in the house.
2.Maximum amount of persons is limited to 6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Owner shall be notified of any guests or invitees during the stay by Guest, and such guests will be the sole responsibility and at the sole liability of Guest.
3.The property is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order and upon checking-out, to leave the house tidy and in the condition that was found.
5.Guests agree to only use appliances for their intended uses.
6.No pets (unless specifically agreed in this contract), no pay-per-view allowed.
7.Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles for the rear unit and 2 vehicles for front unit. You must park in the driveway. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, beach towels and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please tidy up, strip beds, and clean all dishes, pots and pans before checking-out.
9.Garbage : Garbage bin and recycle bins are located inside the garage. Please place them roadside, in front of the house early Tuesday morning for pick up.
10.Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH any feminine hygiene, anything other than toilet paper or excess toilet paper and please check the toilet handles go back to normal position to make sure unnecessary water doesn’t keep running after flushing. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system you could be charged damages of up to $200.
11.Air Conditioning : When leaving the home for the day the AC must be turned up to 78. All doors that lead outside (including upstairs sliding doors) should remain closed to maintain the cool air inside the house. Please adjust the A/C to 80 when checking-out.
12.Beach chairs: For your use and enjoyment, beach chairs are provided.
(URL HIDDEN)Page 5/6
Mailing Address: 618 Treasure Boat Way, Sarasota, FL 34242
High Speed Internet: LK
Password: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Verizon Tech support : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
(URL HIDDEN)We wish you a fun, relaxing and memorable stay!
(URL HIDDEN) Page 6/6
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews