About this listing
New and cozy environment in the center of Florence. It can host up to 7 guests and it is furnished with all the amenities. It is located very close to the main monuments. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and an adorable garden where you can also eat.
The apartment "Venere" is located in a structure with 4 apartments for tourists. It is at the ground floor, it was completely restored and also all the furnitures are new.
The floor is in original old cotto tile. The apartment is very quiet because it is located at the interior respect to the street. The bedroom is very big with a double bed, wardrobe, desk, TV and air conditioning. The air conditioning is in all the rooms. In the living room you will find a double sofa bed and a television. Bathroom with shower (No bidet). The kitchen maintains its original structure with the floor in cotto tile and a big old hood. From the kitchen and living room it is possible to access to the garden furnished with table and chairs in order to eat out.
The apartment is at exclusive use of our guests.
IThe price includes:
- Towels and bed linen
- Laundry and dryer (in the common area/laundry room)
- Full equipped kitchen (salt, oil, detergents, plates, pots, pieces of cutlery etc)
- Toilet paper (2 rolls)
Interaction with guests
When we meet for the check in and for the delivery of keys, we would be happy to give you all the information you need.
We'll leave you a city map where we show you the most interesting places giving you also tips concerning the places to visit, restaurants and pubs.
We are discreet and we won't disturb your stay, but we will be available for all your needs or information by phone, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or e-mail.
Other things to note
Note that you have to pay the city tax, that is 2,50€ per day (until a maximum of 7 nights) per person (children below 12 years old do not pay).
In order to have a pleasant and quiet stay, we ask you to respect some simple rules:
• Check-in is expected from 3 pm to 7 pm
- For who arrive after 7 pm, the time schedule should be arranged at least 2 days before the check-in and it has an extra-cost.
- For who arrive from 7 pm to 9 pm there will be an extra-cost equals to € 20.
- From 9 pm to 11 pm the extra-cost is 40€.
- After 11 pm we don't make check-in
• Check-out is expected by 10 am
• It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the house
• Avoid tedious noises respecting the neighbours
• It is kindly requested to properly use the utensils and furnitures within the house
• It is kindly requested to switch off all the lights and the air conditioning when go out
• The loss of keys implicates a charge of 30€
• It is available the WiFi service
• We ask to throw the garbage in the bins you will find along the street
At the arrival you have to pay the city tax that is € 2,50 per day (for a maximum of 7 nights) for each guest (consider that children below 12 years old do not pay).
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 566 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Siamo due amiche che hanno deciso di lavorare insieme per i tanti punti in comune che abbiamo.
Ci piacciono molto le relazioni quindi l'ospitalità. Siamo molto creative e ci piace ricilclare vecchi oggetti per trasformarli in oggetti particolari. Adoriamo viaggiare e ogni anno ci concediamo un breve viaggetto con le amiche ;-) Il nostro vocabolo preferito è "INSOLITO" forse perchè ci piace l'unicità ;-) ma la cosa che ci piace più di tutto, è fare tutto questo divertendoci!!!
Vi aspettiamo presto!!