"SELL SELL SELL" is a beautiful spacious boat with 2 private staterooms and sleeping accommodations for up to 4. This sexy, sleek boat will entice even the most discriminating guest to want to come back again and again. All the modern amenities of home, big upper fly bridge to relax and enjoy a fabulous sunset. Accommodations are dockside only! Charters can be added on to any stay with one of our "Preferred Licensed Captains" - inquire after booking.
"SELL SELL SELL" is a sleek and sexy Maxum 46' and accommodates 4 very comfortable - This boat is all about beauty; starting with the master stateroom with a queen-size bed and private shower and tub. The Guest suite is a two single berths or easily converts to Queen bed. Beautiful Galley with Corian counter tops, refrigerator/freezer, convection/microwave oven, over-sized sink and a three-burner electric stove should please demanding chefs. Aft of the galley you will find an entertainment center which includes TV/BluRay and Surround Sound stereo system. The entire boat is set up for entertaining, given that the dining and salon area can host 6 people seated very comfortably. On warm evenings make your way up the easily climbed stairs to the top deck. Once there, you'll find a generous open area all the way aft, an L-shaped lounge that comfortably could seat 6 to port and yet another entertainment center with a sink and refrigerator behind the double-wide helm seat to starboard.
Rates quoted here are for ACCOMMODATIONS DOCKSIDE ONLY - this vessel does NOT leave the slip unless you add a charter on to any stay. Please inquire about adding a charter on to a stay. Additional fees will apply. Also, additional fees will apply if any unregistered guests come aboard.
Guest has access to our beautiful marina facility. Convenient shore-side restroom and shower facilities; Full laundry facilities; fitness center; , recreation room with Free Wi-Fi; outdoor BBQ area; 1st bag of Ice is free, plus we provide a special Guest Dining Discount card with up to 20% off at 13 local restaurants in the area.
Interaction with guests
All guest will be met and greeted by staff who will walk them though all the ins and outs of staying aboard one of our beautiful boats. Staff is onsite 7 days a week from 8am - 5pm, and reachable by phone after hours.
Other things to note
Accommodations are dockside only! Charters are additional fees and can be booked direct after initial booking. Please note that check-in is between 3pm - 5pm. Check-ins on our boats are very detailed and take 20 - 30 minutes to walk guests through all the systems on this boat. Late check-ins will require an additional fee of $25, as staff will have to take after-hour time to welcome you on our boat. Please plan your arrival accordingly and let us know in advance if you anticipate a late arrival. Add'l fees will be charged for any non-registered guests coming aboard. All guests must sign a waiver prior to boarding the vessel.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS BETWEEN 3 – 5 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST. No Early Check-Ins, No Late Check-ins or Late Check-Outs are permitted unless previously authorized. Late Check-ins are subject to an additional $25 fee. To obtain authorization for early check-in or late check-out, you must call the day prior to your stay to verify that the property will be available. Fees for early Check-Ins or late Check-Outs may apply.
Keys: Keys will be issued upon check-in. Guests may be charged a fee for keys not returned.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vessel. If you smoke inside the vessel you may lose your deposit. When smoking outdoors please DO NOT throw your cigarette butts on the property. Please dispose of butts in proper receptacles located around the facility!
3. PETS are not permitted on the vessel.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required on a credit card. This information must be received immediately in order to book the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit will be retained to cover any damages or fees and will only be refunded if the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to vessel or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Any head (toilet) found clogged or needing repair due to improper use, guest will be charged a minimum fee of $100.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are washed and put away (minimum fee of $25 will be charged if this is not done)
d. All keys are returned to the marina office ($50 fee for any lost and any keys NOT returned) vessel is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check out.
h. NO unregistered guests board or stay aboard the boat - $29 fee will be assessed for any person/persons coming aboard the vessel who are not registered and paid for.
Your damage deposit can be used to pay for lost or missing keys; any cleaning that exceeds the standard turnover cleaning fee, as well as damage done to the vessel in excess of normal wear and tear. (Additional cleaning charges will be deducted from this deposit only if the vessel is left unusually dirty).
5. CANCELLATIONS – Vessel Vacation properties are often booked many months in advance to ensure the property will be held for your use. When the property is being held for you, it obviously cannot be rented to someone else. Therefore like many cruises, tour packages and airline tickets, when booking and reserving a unique vacation rental, you will usually need to make a full or partial payment upfront in order to reserve the property. According to our contract all bookings are non-refundable. In the event you need to cancel or change your reservation please do so within a timely manner. It is in your best interest to contact us immediately as you will receive a credit for any of the days that we rebook. If only a portion of your reservation is rebooked, then you will be issued a credit for that amount and not the full amount of your booking. Credits must be used within 1 year of cancellation. Early departure does not warrant any refund of any monies received, rent, fees, or taxes. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. Please refer to item number fifteen (15) of this contract.
6. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Cancellation policy above in number five (5) applies.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests staying aboard the vessel is limited to six (6) persons. Any guests not previously registered will be charged a fee of $29 per person for coming aboard the vessel.
9. This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. (3 to 4 night minimum during Holidays) Total maximum number of persons is limited to 6 persons.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included on the vessel, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING – Parking is available adjacent to the marina at no cost.
15. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details.
By proceeding, I agree to all terms, conditions, and policies of this agreement and acknowledge that I have read and understand all the terms and conditions of this agreement. I have been informed of my rights to purchase travel insurance.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT IT RELEASES OWNERS AND OTHERS FROM LIABILITY
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, INCLUDING PARENTAL/GUARDIAN RELEASE.
In consideration of being permitted to occupy on a transient basis certain premises including the private vessel rented by the signer (s) below (hereinafter referred to as “Guest”) and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, Guest, for themselves, their personal representatives, agents, assigns, heirs, and next of kin agree to the following release and waiver of liability, express assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement, including parental/guardian release when applicable.
The private vessel rented, its interior and exterior areas including common areas, the ingress and egress areas of private vessel and such buildings, are collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Premises”.
Shelter Cove Marina, its owners, directors, agents, officers, contractors, and employees are collectively hereinafter referred to as SCM. The owners of the Premises the Guest occupies, including such owner’s directors, agents, officers, contractors, and employees are collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Premises Owner”. SCM and the Premises Owner are each considered one of the “Releasees” herein.
Guest acknowledges, agrees, and represents that they understand that occupying a private vessel or boat, and using interior and exterior areas including common areas, and entering and exiting such vessel, or areas involves certain risks and dangers including risks and dangers of injury to persons, or damage to property, INCLUDING RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH (“RISKS”); these risks and dangers may be caused by Guest’s own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of Guest’s invitees, dependants, charges, guests, any person holding under Guest, or trespassers while the Guest’s is occupying the Premises, the condition of the Premises, the weather, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW. The causes of risk include, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: unfamiliar stairs, decks, furniture, windows, doors, decorations, landscaping, (including plants and objects); unfamiliar location of lights, appliances, heaters, and their control mechanisms, and unfamiliarity with the proper use of such items; possible loose grab rails, flooring (including without limitation, floor boards, rugs, carpets, and other floor coverings); uneven interior and exterior walking surfaces; sharp objects; heavy objects; hot or cold objects; electrical outlets and plugs; items within the reach of children; weather related causes such as wet, hot, cold, or slippery surface (s), or hazards disguised or hidden by darkness or other factors; use of kayaks, use of bikes; the general age, condition, or location of the Premises and objects contained in and around the Premises; and other similar and different causes.
GUEST HEREBY EXPRESSLY, KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY INJURY TO OR DEATH OF PERSONS, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OF GUEST OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, RESULTING FROM THE USE, OCCUPANCY OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PREMISES BY GUEST, GUEST’S INVITEES, DEPENDANTS, CHARGES, GUESTS, ANY PERSON HOLDING UNDER GUEST, PERSONS ACTING ON GUEST BEHALF, OR TRESPASSERS, AND GUEST HEREBY RELEASES AND DISCHARGES RELEASEES FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE IN CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
GUEST AGREES THAT RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY INJURY TO OR DEATH OF PERSONS, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OF GUEST OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHILE THE GUEST IS VISITING SAN DIEGO, FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELASEES OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM THE USE, OCCUPATION OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PREMISES BY GUEST, GUESTS, INVITEES, DEPENDENTS, CHARGES, GUESTS, ANY PERSON HOLDING UNDER GUESTS, PERSONS ACTING ON GUEST’S BEHALF, OR TRESPASSERS, GUEST HEREBY FURTHER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY PROTECT AND SAVE HARMLESS RELEASEES FROM ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY CLAIMED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, FOR ANY AND ALL REAL OR CLAIMED DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, INJURY, DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROPERTY BY THEFT, VANDALISM OR MALICIOUS MISCHIEF, INJURY OR DEATH TO ANY PERSON, FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, FROM ALL LIENS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PREMISES AND ITS FACILITIES, ANY REPAIRS OR ALTERATIONS WHICH GUEST MAY MAKE OR CAUSE TO BE MADE UPON THE PREMISES AND ANY CLAIMS AGAINST RELEASEES BY ANY OF GUEST’S , INVITEES, DEPENDANTS, CHARGES, GUESTS, TRESPASSERS, PERSONS ACTING ON GUEST’S BEHALF, PERSONS HOLDING UNDER GUEST, EMPLOYEE , AGENT, OR CONTRACTOR OF GUEST. THE FOREGOING OBLIGATION OF GUEST TO INDEMNIFY RELEASEES SHALL SURVIVE THE EXPIRATION OR EARLIER TERMINATION OF THE TERM GUEST OCCUPANCY AND SHALL INCLUDE ALL COST OF LEGAL COUNSEL AND INVESTIGATION, TOGETHER WITH OTHER COST, EXPENSES AND LIABILITIES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF DAMAGE, ACTIONS, SUITS, OR PROCEEDINGS TO WHICH RELEASEES MAY BECOME INVOLVED BY REASON OF THE GUEST HAVING VISITED SAN DIEGO. GUEST FURTHER COVENANTS NOT TO SUE RELEASEES.
Guest agrees that if they observe any unusual or unnecessary hazards during their stay, Guest will immediately bring such hazards to the attention of Shelter Cove Marina or Travel Group International LLC, in writing, and keep themselves and others away from the immediate area of the hazard. Guest acknowledges and agrees that they have meaningful choice of lodging in the San Diego area, including many kinds of commercial–type lodging and private boat rentals. Guest further acknowledges and agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducements apart from this written agreement have been made.
Guests agree that if any other agreement between Guest and Travel Group International LLC is constructed by any court, mediator, or arbitrator as an additional release, if the agreements are not enforced as a single cumulative release, the broadcast release, waiver of liability, express assumption of risk, or indemnity agreement (“Broadest Agreement”) shall control and language irreconcilably conflicting with the Broadest Agreement shall be in no effect.
BY PROCEEDING GUEST DECLARES THEY HAVE READ ALL PAGES OF THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND BY SIGNING IT, THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS ON THEIR OWN BEHALF AND IF APPLICABLE ON BEHALF OF THE GUEST’S MINOR CHILD OR MINOR FOR WHOM THEY HAVE RESPONSIBILITY. GUEST FURTHER DECLARE THAT THEY HAVE SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
BE AWARE THAT BY PROCEEDING, YOU ARE ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ENTIRE PARTY AS WELL AS YOURSELF.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the reservation/damage deposit amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. By booking this property through AirBnB, I agree to all of the above House Rules.
This host has 55 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born and raised in Southern California. I love to travel and have spent the last 25 years traveling around the world. I know how hard it is to find good quality accommodations for travelers. This is why I strive to offer the most "Unique Experience" with my Boat & Breakfast boats.