About this listing
Beautiful private room available in shared house located 10 minutes from Sydney CBD.
If you're looking for the city feeling but suburban tranquility, this location is ideal for you!
3 minutes from train station
10 minutes to CBD (by train)
This stunning one bedroom room comes fully equipped with:
- 1 queen size ULTRA PLUSH bed
- Modern work desk and chair
- Cosy heater
- Plenty of storage space
- Assorted goodies to make your stay in Sydney easy
Common spaces are shared along with two friendly young professionals in the advertising industry.
- Modern common kitchen (equipped with espresso machine, tea, coffee, cooking utensils etc)
- Living area with Samsung Smart TV
- Dining area
Guest will receive a set of keys for access to the apartment
(shared common facilities with two friendly young professionals)
Interaction with guests
Guests will be greeted by one of the two young professionals residing in the apartment, toured around and welcomed.
Bookings will be managed directly on airbnb and guest will receive a direct contact number for their stay.
Located in the affluent suburb of Wollstonecraft (North Sydney), this apartment is located only 3 minute walk from Wollstonecraft train station.
The neighborhood is very friendly and extremely quiet however has full views of Sydney Harbour, The Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney City. 5 Star views of the city make you feel in the center of the action but you have the peace and tranquility of a suburban location.
Wollstonecraft boasts spectacular trails along the water front. Fantastic for a job or a gentle walk to soak up the fresh air amongst the tall eucalyptus trees.
- 3 minutes walk from Wollstonecraft station
- 10 minutes from Sydney CBD via train
- Buses to North Sydney conveniently located outside the apartment
- 10 minute walk to local shops, cafes and restaurants
Other things to note
Common facilities are shared with two young professionals however you will have your own private bedroom
- Common spaces are shared
- Smoking only allowed on balcony or outside
- No parties or loud noise after 10pm