Bright spacious apartment in Stepaside (Green Luas, stop in Glencairn, 2 stops after Sandyford). Close to Dundrum Town & Shopping Centre, Sandyford Business Park, Johnnie Fox's Pub, Leopardstown Racecourse, Westwood Club, Enniskerry and Powerscourt.
- Bright, spacious accommodation, 25 mins from Dublin city centre by tramway with one large bedroom for yourself with your own bathroom.
- If there is an extra person, there is no additional charge and the 3rd person can sleep in an air bed beside the double bed.
In your room:
- 1 Duvet cover for the double bed and 2 pillows.
- 1 Airbed for an extra person and 1 blanket and 1 pillow.
There are also numerous shopping centres and things to do, in close proximity including:
- Dundrum Shopping Centre
- The Beacon South Quarter, Sandyford
- Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Parks
- Leopardstown Racecourse
- Johnnie Foxe's Pub (Famed as Ireland's 'highest' pub, traditional Irish music nightly, famous Irish dancing 'Hooley Show' and an amazing food restaurant)
- Powerscourt House & Gardens and Enniskerry town (20 mins drive to one of Ireland's leading tourism attractions featuring Powerscourt House & Gardens and Two Championship Golf Courses)
- Stepaside Golf Courses
- Zipit (15 mins drive to Tibradden Wood. Swing through the trees, enjoying spectacular views of Dublin City and Ireland's Eye. Zipit Tibradden offers a different experience to Lough Key, with tall straight pine trees giving an illusion of even more height when you are traversing the obstacles)
- Ski Club of Ireland (Between September and April our Ski & Snowboard School offers ski and snowboarding classes for all levels from first timers to advanced snowsport enthusiasts)
- Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club
The apartment will be occupied by one person who lives in the apartment (in another bedroom with his own ensuite bathroom).
So you can enjoy of your private room and bathroom and toilets, of the living room as well as the kitchen, and the large balcony (no smoking inside the apartment).
- Private double bedroom for 2/3 in a 2 double bedroom modern apartment
- Underground visitor Parking space
- Free Wifi Internet access
- Cable Television
Interaction with guests
Available to show you around if needed and show you the best places to dine or having drinks in Dublin.
Other things to note
> Feel free to contact me for more details on the accommodation or any enquiry you may have.
>> Could you please send your date and arrival time in Dublin or in Dublin Airport as well as your approximate time of departure in order to manage your arrival in the apartment and to hand out the keys?
>>> If you are interested to book and stay in my apartment we will arrange a phone call before your arrival in order to confirm all the details to give you the keys and how to get to the apartment to avoid any confusion.
Ideal for people (couple, friends, family) who wants to visit Dublin or Ireland & meet friendly and welcoming host and stay in a comfortable and clean apartment.
Je m'appelle Isabelle et je suis chef de projets de marketing digital !
Mon expérience de 10 ans à Dublin, et de nombreux voyages en Europe et notamment à Paris, m'ont permis de rencontrer de nombreuses personnes très sympathiques !
Hello, I'm Isabelle and I live in Dublin since 8 years but I am actually from Paris !
I am working as digital marketing specialist! I love travelling, discovering new cultures and really enjoying to meet new people! I would be a perfect guest for you but also a great host if you ever come to Dublin ;-)
In Dublin, I live in a modern apartment in Stepaside which is around 25 mins on the tramway from Dublin centre to my apartment. It's a very nice area and you would love it as it is a safe and peaceful neighborhood. If you stay in my apartment you will be able to enjoy the guest room which is a double bedroom for 2 or 3 people and your own clean bathroom. You can check my ad on airbnb and feel free to contact me if you want to stay in Dublin ;-)!