About this listing
Lovely room queen size in the centre of Fashion district Corso Como-Garibaldi
Big bedroom (queen size) with double bed. But also I can add one bed more.
The room is perfect for a couple, or a small family.
Queen size room in charming old flat (house 1920) used as Movie set with Dancing Room and Piano.
You'll feel in a Throwbach to the 1950s.
It’s a big apartament with a nice dancing room (with piano, mirror wall and bowindow), one bedroom (with double bed), one studio office (with a double sofa bed), one toilet, one kitchen and one nice entrance room with a little balcony (two chairs and iron table).
The apt is very nice decorated and cozy...
Inside there are available all FACILITIES & CONFORT: free WiFi, TV, washing machine, washing dish, kitchen oven, fridge, etc...
*Please remember: the flat is in sharing, it meaning that it is occupied by the owner (see the notes below).
The apartment is located in the center of Milan, CORSO COMO-GARIBALDI area, one of the most charming and tipical places of the city, close to Corso Como 10 and Carla Sozzani Gallery (1 minute walking distance) the Vips area, and 10 min (walking distance) to Piazza Duomo, and Brera.
Also you can arrive to “Milano Quadrilatero della Moda” in 10 minute walking, and to 'Fiera Milano City' in 10 minutes by public transport!
Just 2 or 3 minutes by walk and you can find a lot of tipical and really good restaurants, pub and piano bar (like the famouse "Blu Note") and artigianal shops.
The Bicocca and Politecnico Bovisa Universities are nearby too.
Directly connected by Underground, Train, Tram, Bus and Taxi to the rest of Milan!
Just in Porta Garibaldi (200mt. distance) you could find a Metro
(Green Line) P.ta Garibaldi stop: just 2 stops from Lanza-Brera; 4 stops from Cadorna (connected with Red Line with Duomo, San Babila and Rho Fiera too); and 2 stops from Centrale.
Around the city also you could find parking spot for the BIKEMI (rental bikes).
You can arrive easly to Station Central (and Station Garibaldi also) just in 5 minute by taxi, 5 minutes by underground, 15 minutes by walk.
Train from Malpensa aeroporto stops in P.ta Garibaldi and Centrale stations.
All the bus and shuttle arrives and departures from Centrale Station to Malpensa, Linate, Orio al Serio airports.
EXTRAS ..and IDEAS ;))
- Argentinian TANGO Class, private lesson ((URL HIDDEN) € 50/h for person.
- Italian COOKING Class + Lunch (2 p.) € 90
- Two BICYCLE (are available for our guest, during your time here!!)
- FREE high-speed WIFI internet connection (perfect for website hidden)
- CAR PARKING (If you need parking, there are several solution around, but you would not need the car to visit Milan!!)
- Children are more than welcome
- Bank, Post Office, Launderette, Bar, Tobacconist’s, Newsagent’s, Bakery, Supermarkets (100mt. distance), Pharmacy, Pizzerias, Restaurants, Wine Bar, Pubs, Taxi station
The home is the perfect location for your visit in Milan.... :)
*** PLEASE ATTENTION *** TO THE FOLLOWING NOTES BEFORE BOOKING:
- THE APARTMENT IS OCCUPIED BY THE OWNER (me, Luca, I'm an eclettic artist, and sometime my daugther Lena, she is 7y.o. lovely artistic girl).
- BASICALLY THE ROOM IS IDEAL FOR 2 GUESTS, MORE THEN ME. (but I can add a bed in your room and you can use the room for 3 people).
- RENT THE WHOLE APARTAMENT IS POSSIBLE
You'll feel my home like your in your time here in Milan!! ;)
Interaction with guests
We'll meet at home..
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
...live and let live, life is so beautiful..this is our motto!! We will help you to enjoy your stay in milan the most possible and feel confortable more than at home...