This wonderful flat has an ideal location in the middle of Budapest: it is close enough to be in the core in 5mins by public transport or 15mins on foot;but far enough to have your peace,tranquility&safety.->police station is right beside the house:)
The apartment itself is on the ground floor of an old, but very nice and tidy building.
Parking is free in most of the streets around the house.
Heroes square, Andrássy avenue, Széchenyi bath and spa, Budapest Zoo, Museum of Fine Arts, Art Hall, Vajdahunyad Castle and the City Park is 5 minutes close by busses; but You can also walk there in 15 minutes.
Two of the most popular ruin pubs of Bp, 'Dürer Kert', and 'Kertem' is in 8-10 minutes walking distance; but the inner ruin pub area is also available in 12 minutes by busses.
No matter when You get thirsty or hungry :
There are two 24/7 supermarkets, a 24/7 snack bar (Hamburger, Hotdogs, Pizza, Pancakes), a Chinese Restaurant, a Pizzeria and a bakery right in the neighborhood.
Two very good Hungarian Restaurants are only 10 mins walk away.
In the kitchen: fridge,microwave,stove,oven,toaster,boiler jug. I also provide You some sugar,salt,coffee,tea,cocoa.
In the bathroom: full size bath,washing machine,hair-dryer,electric tooth-brush and fresh towels of course.
In the living-room: Wi-Fi with high-speed internet, LCD TV with cable TV, and 2 blowers for hot summer nights. :)
1. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
2. Tidiness: we accomodate You in a clean and tidy home, so we ask You to take care of it as if it was Yours and give it back to us the way we gave it to You!
3. Please respect the tranquility of the house and the neighbours and keep silence between 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.
4. Losing the key You will have to pay 30€.
5. Check-out: till 10 a.m., check-in: after 2 p.m. (based on coordination, we handle it flexibly)
6. We cannot take any responsibility for valuables left in the apartment.
If You have any requests or questions don't hesitate to call me or to write to me! I'll do my best to help You.
Hello my future Guest! :)
I am a ballet-dancer just retiring.
I've lived in this wonderful flat for more than a decade.
Recently I've decided to let other beautiful people into my life. Therefore
I've renovated my apartent in the middle of Budapest for Your convenience. I am really happy and excited at the moment to share it with You hoping that You are going to love it as much as I did! :)