64 sqm in between the Japanese Embassy Manila and U.S. Embassy Sea Front.
Distance from unit
1.7Km- LRT & MRT stations
1.8km - SM Mall of Asia
2.5 - City of Dreams Manila
3.6km - Solaire Resorts & Casino
3-4km -Airport Terminal 1, 2 &3
Located at the 5th floor of Tower B
- The pool area is right beside the unit, where you can find the gym, game room, playground, putting green, function room and the poolside cafe which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (Open 7am-11pm).
This is a self-catered vacation home rental; food is not included in your rent.
- The unit has a two-burner electric stove, microwave, and a refrigerator/freezer.
- Although we do not encourage cooking in the unit. We have a few tablewares and kitchenwares please feel free to use them. You’re welcome to bring for your needs too.
- The bedroom has a double size bed and a roll up bed inside the cabinets, there is also sofa bed in the living room and beyond the kitchen area we have another double size bed.
2 Swimming pools
2 kiddie pools
Golf putting green
1 Slot parking space beside the lift
Interaction with guests
There will be no other guests in the unit but you and your group during your stay. I might not be there to meet when you check in, but I am just a phone call or message away if you need me. We enjoy traveling around the Philippines, we'll be happy to assist you on your travel to the Philippines. From the most remote to the touristy areas around.
Building security is pretty strict we will need to pre register the full names of the guests before you check in.
Other things to note
HOME SERVICE MASSAGE:
Daily 1:00PM-11:30PM From 250-700Pesos
We’re coffee addicts and we have a coffeemaker set ready for you. Feel free to take some coffee. Depending on the availability - the beans are locally harvested from the mountains of Luzon. ( Batangas barako, Sagada dark, Benguet dark, Kalingan medium)
Before Confirming Your Booking:
If your Check-in & Check-out date is right next to a booked date. Send us a message to confirm if your desired Check-in & Check-out time is available. Otherwise, if no one is booked before or after your stay message us your desired Check-in & Check-out time
****Normally Check-in is 2:00PM & Check-out is 12:00PM (noon) but early/late check-ins/outs are always possible if we have no outgoing/incoming guests.
- Please bring ID's for each guest checking-in the unit. The lobby guards will ask for your ID's upon check-in
- NEVER leave the AC switched ON when your away
- NEVER throw trash or toilet paper in the lavatory. Throw them in the trashcans.
- NO SMOKING, but if you have to, do not leave any trace.
- Avoid making too much noise. No parties
- Take care of the house stuff: be careful handling the plates, glasses,TV, DVD etc,—use whatever's there as you would your friends' or parents' stuff when you stay with them.
- Please don't take anything from the unit so future guests can continue to enjoy them and we can keep our rates as low as possible.
- There will be no other guests in the unit but you and your group during your stay. Just the same, secure your valuables: we are not liable for any loss of personal belongings.
- Grace will be there when you check out to conduct a final check and receive the unit keys. Lobby guard are not allowed to safe keep unit keys. Make sure to inform us ahead of time your desired Check-out. We live in Quezon City and it takes about 2 hours to get there.