Located on the top floor this brilliantly located 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom apartment boasts a sun drenched open plan living, kitchen, dining, lounge plus games areas. Three private balconies surround this large apartment, the main balcony offers a heated spa, tv/dvd sound system, outdoor setting, daybeds, gas bbq & heaters.
* Free Unlimited WiFi
* Free Breakfast (hot + cold provisions supplied)
* Free Parking (secure,internal with remote open by request)
* Free Late Checkout (midday)
- Ducted & Zoned Cooling/Heating.
- Heated 4-6 person Spa
- Mobile Outdoor 42" Plasma TV with Home Theatre DVD/CD Sound System
- Pool & Ping Pong Table
- 3 Bedrooms - two have private full size bathrooms ( * conditions apply per guests booked)
- 3 Toilets.
- 3 Balconies.
- Outdoor Alfresco dining
- 5 Burner Gas BBQ & Patio Heater
- Outdoor Electric Heater
- 4 Day Beds
- 2 Sun Lounges
- Swing Hammock
- Large Indoor Outdoor Bean Bags
- Inflatable River Equipment
- Tennis Racquets
- Golf Putt ball return
- Extensive DVD Selection
- Various Electronic and Board Games
- Poker Top and Roulette
Perfect Central location situated just 100m from the Border Inn Hotel & Bottleshop, Junction & Moama Bowling Club.
If you're after a quick bite you have a selection of the following practically on the doorstep.
Thai & Chinese Restaurants
Chaddy Chicken & Takeaway
Moama Butcher Shop.
BP service station
Nestled amongst the restaurants you have the convenience of the Meninya St chemist, dental clinic, hair & beauty salons, novelty shops, coin laundromat, post office, chiropractor, Unique Safety & Epicentre.
A short 10min stroll across the scenic Echuca Moama Bridge you will find yourself in the Echuca CBD and all it has on offer.
* You will have have full, private and exclusive access around the entire three bedroom apartment and its three private surrounding balconies.
(*see conditions per guests booked)
The Apartment boasts a large open plan kitchen, dining, lounge and games room area.
The Kitchen is well stocked and includes utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, cups, pots, pans along with all preparation, cooking, storage & electrical equipment.
The apartment has a family sized fridge/freezer, microwave, dining table with seating for 6 plus breakfast bar with 4 stools.
Curl up on the comfortable 7 seat leather lounge (includes two full recline seats) while watching the 50" TV which includes home theatre , surround sound, and also an extensive Movies/DVD selection available.
The Apartment has a laundry with a washing machine, 2 irons and ironing boards, mobile clothes steamer, wash trough plus a multi point ducted Vacuum Unit.
Several air drying racks are available plus an outdoor clothes line.
Smoking is permitted on the balconies only.
(* Conditions apply on the number of bedrooms/bathrooms available per guests staying, please see additional information in extra things to note)
Interaction with guests
I will interact as much or as little as required and gauge this upon meeting guests.
My aim is for you to enjoy a private, carefree and relaxing stay,
I've lived and worked in the local area my entire life and are more than happy in sharing my local knowledge and/or any tips which can help save you valuable time,expense or stress and making sure that you get the most out of your stay.
Other things to note
Bedding layouts available per 2 guests.
1 -2 Guests-
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 2 toilets
* Guest King Bedroom 1 with private Bathroom & toilet (King Bed)
3 - 7 Guests-
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom (shared) 2 toilets
* Guest King Bedroom 1 with Full Bathroom ( 1 x King Bed)
* Guest King Bedroom ( 1 x King Bed/ 1 x Queen Bed/ share Full Bathroom)
* extra king mattress in common area space
8+ Guests -
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 toilets
* Master King Bedroom with private Bathroom (1 King Bed)
* Guest King Bedroom 1 with private Bathroom (1 x King Bed)
* Guest King Bedroom 2 shared bathroom ( 1 x King Bed/ 1 x Queen Bed)
I'm happy to supply or set the apartment for guests comfort and suitability and If you should require extra beds, rooms, linen or bedding arrangements please state your requirements on enquiry.
Please respect (but enjoy within reason). my home, its surrounds & my neighbours.