The Greenhouse is great for summer and winter holidays!
It's close to a restaurant, a bar, family-friendly activities, play area, summer and winter alpine pursuits, great cycling routes, the Slovenian climbing museum, the Triglav National Park, Kranjska Gora, Lake Bled and much more!
It's cosy, peaceful, there's generous space, comfy beds, beautiful scenery, free bikes, table tennis, village amenities and shop.
The Greenhouse is good for families, big groups and people who love the outdoors.
The house is light, airy and generously sized with a large comfortable lounge, a huge dining room and further seating in the kitchen. There is a flat screen internet TV where you can input your own subscription info for Netflix etc, a dvd player with loads of films and a hifi with connection for smart devices. (You might want to take a standard phone sized connecting jack)
Feel free to use the balconies, the BBQ, the bikes (see house manual), table tennis table in the cellar and books from the book shelves.
There is owners accommodation to the right of the property, 2nd floor access and a cleaners store which are kept locked but otherwise the rest of the space is yours to enjoy. Note that the 2nd floor is unoccupied at all times.
Interaction with guests
Please note the owners are rarely present and guests should contact us by email with any questions or ring our representative on the ground, Anita Kofler as per the manual.
Other things to note
This is a beautiful area that rewards the adventurous!
- Guests should leave the property as they find it
- Guests must fill in a booking form so that we can register them with the authorities. This is a legal requirement.
- The house is suitable for children but is not a house built for children. That goes for the furniture as well. They remain your responsibility.
- The bikes can be used by any guest but helmets are not provided. The bikes are serviced at the beginning of season and when an issue is reported. Please check the bikes over before riding them.
- Breakages must be reported and at the owners discretion, a replacement charge may be levied which will be taken from the deposit.
- A tourist tax is levied on each guest at approximately €1 per person per night. This will be added to the bill.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Mother, Nurse, Acupuncturist, & Masseur. I Love new experiences, People, culture, & nature. Simple pleasures, family, friends, dog, changing seasons, food, walking. I Try to take nothing for granted.
Fairly independent travellers, but any useful tips will be greatly received.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.