Newly-upgraded stunning condo in the heart of the city! Convenient downtown location (215 Piedmont Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30308)!
Walking distance to the GWCC, Phillips Arena, Georgia Dome, America's MART, CNN Center, World of Coke and the Aquarium.
*For those interested I have many units in the same building. To view them click my profile picture and scroll down till you see the "see all listings" button on the left.*
The district is safe, well-traveled, and has City Ambassadors conveniently positioned to help and guide. (Check the neighborhood to get detailed information about the area and all attractions.)
-- 2 Bedroom/1 Bath unit located in Landmark Condos in Downtown Atlanta. This condo has some of the best mobility in the city: the MARTA station just two blocks down the street and provides quick access to the rest of the city and the airport. From the door of the apartment, it takes 30 minutes to make it to the Atlanta Airport via MARTA.
-- Spectacular views of Downtown and Midtown from its own balcony.
-- One bedroom with one king size bed and the closet for comfortable living/sleeping space for 2. All linens are included in the closet spaces.
-- A daybed(sleeps 2) in the common area
-- Fully functional bathroom and kitchen.
-- Wifi & Cable included(Comcast basic plan).
-- Gas stove, Granite counter-tops, Refrigerator.
-- A/C(You can adjust the air flow amount)
-- Heating(Building controls the starting date every year)
-- 24-hour secured building with doorman.
-- Laundry: There is a laundry room in the basement of the building. You have access to this.
-- Sheets, towels and washcloths provided
-- Toilet paper and paper towels provided
-- Shampoo, Conditioner provided
-- Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board provided
-- Kitchen includes toaster oven, pots/pans, cups, dishes, utensils, a knife set, a coffee maker, and basic cooking supplies
-- Basic cleaning supplies (dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, etc.)
The entire condo, the gym, the pool and the basement laundry room.
Other things to note
**This unit does have an assigned parking space. Ask for more details if you need a parking space($10 per day).
*The self check in/check out process is easy and available 24/7. Bring your ID to check in with the concierge.
*Being located downtown we often host special events, prices are liable to change for these events.
*This is a residential building, please keep the noise to a minimum. If rules are violated, you may be asked to leave the building.
Our space is for residential use only. It is not for social gatherings or parties. Only registered guests allowed in the unit.
1. No Pets are allowed at any time – minimum fine of $500.
2. If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to assist you, there is a minimum fee of $65.
3. Packages and Mail should not be sent to the Building to be held for you.
4. Behavior Resulting in a False Fire Alarm - minimum fine of $150.
5. Do not block elevator doors and hold them open. It will shut down the elevator.
6. No eating, no beverages or smoking are allowed in the hallways or other common areas of the Building.
7. Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine $50.
8. Do not let people follow you into the Building. Only residents and guests with keys should be allowed to enter.
9. No one should be able to hear sounds or noise coming out of your unit at any time.
10. Bicycles are NOT allowed in the elevators. You may obtain a key to the Bicycle Room from the
Please leave the condo tidy. What does this mean to us?
- Empty the trash in the nearby trash chute.
- Loading/starting the dishwasher before you leave.
- Stripping the bed and piling the linens and placing all dirty linens in the bathroom.
- Leaving the place generally as you found it.
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and a thoroughly cleaned space, but no maid service during your stay. There are laundry facilities inside the building.