Clean, spacious 350 square foot double queen room with private bathroom, modern amenities, and a patio or deck, flat screen TV with DVD player and DirecTV, closet, dresser, and refrigerator.
Clean, spacious room with modern amenities. Overlooking the gardens and Ellis river, this room has two queen beds, deck, private bathroom, flat screen TV with DVD player and DirecTV, closet, dresser, and refrigerator.
All guests have access to the 5 acre property. That includes the 5 acres of gardens, 1000 feet of river access for fishing or swimming, 2 BBQ grills, outdoor seating, outdoor pool, tennis court, laundry, common room with fireplace, and much, much more!
Interaction with guests
Owners Dana and Cathi Belcher along with their two kids, Alida and Joshua and Grandchild Juniper live on site and are available for questions and recommendations! Chris & Elizabeth, Noah & Dana live off site (in Rochester NY and the DC Area) and help remotely.
Other things to note
Located in Jackson NH, the Lodge at Jackson Village is only minutes away from local ski resorts, Storyland NH, and the NH Pole (The Polar Express Train!). It is the PERFECT place to be with quick access to EVERYTHING! :-)
1) The whole property with the exception of certain marked locations is completely NON-SMOKING.
2) While we love animals, our rooms and property are not pet friendly. Pets are NOT allowed.
3) House cleaning is from 10AM-3PM
4) Sheets are changed every 3 days. If you'd like them changed more often, there is a $10 fee.
5) Guests are expected to be respectful of the room and property.
6) Owners are on site for any questions, concerns or recommendations.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews