About this listing
The apartment is a 4 bedroom garden level. This room is literally a nine by seven room that is located right off of the living room, and my most booked room for the economic factor. But it's small and right off of the living room, college kids love it, so please read the description.
This is a very small but cozy room, with access to the living room, bathroom and kitchen. There are no windows in this room. This is a house built in the 1800's, so it features a big ol' porcelain clawfoot bathtub that fits almost everyone. No shower here, let me repeat, no shower, so you'll be bathing here. The tub is disinfected after every use, and it's all very clean. The room has wall-to-wall hardwood floors and an extremely comfortable twin airbed The bedding is not too hot in the summer, not too cold in the winter, perfect for absolutely astonishing sleep. as you exit the room, the original vintage kitchen is on your left, and the modern, sleek living room, furnished with classy, modern, low line furniture and edgy modern art is to your right. Of course, since this is Colorado, the space is legally 420 friendly. It is also a garden level. Some people would classy this as a basement, but there are 8 windows in here at ground level, hence the word garden level. If you are looking for a cheap clean room in an awesome neighborhood, please, by all means, feel free to book me! It is a basic but comfortable space. That is why it is priced so low for the neighborhood.
This is an old house, and has winding hallways, stairs and 6 units. I usually will have you "self check in" and give you the instructions to do so when you are booked. This room equipped with locking door for your privacy.
Interaction with guests
I am a specialist in knowing where the fun starts in this town, and can give you directions or advice on local attractions and hot spots in Denver. During your stay, I will be able to offer any help possible. Come and stay where the locals beg to live...Cheesman Park!
We sit on Denver's 3rd largest park and it is 1.5 miles around. The neighborhood is historical, eclectic and upscale. The space is a half block from the park, and is located at the end of the Humboldt Street Historic District. Lovely environs await you here!
1-4 blocks from most major RTD bus lines, including the 6, 8, 10 and 12. There is also car2go and zipcar ( short term, local trip car rental) throughout the neighborhood. Uber and Lyft are also easily available in the neighborhood, and are affordable options for getting around. Taxis are available within the neighborhood within a short period, as downtown is the epicenter for all taxi service. Rental bikes are available within the neighborhood at 11th and York or 9th and Downing.
Bike score: 97
Other things to note
We sit on Denver's 3rd largest park and it is 1.5 miles around. The neighborhood is historical and eclectic. Less than a mile from the history museum, city park (Denver's largest park), Denver Zoo, Washington park, Cherry Creek entertainment and shopping district, the central business district, the convention center, and other Denver favorites. The Botanic Gardens are just across the park (walking or biking distance for most individuals) and a grocery, coffee shop, bagel shop, ace hardware, liquor store, laundromat and a metaphysical store is also 4 blocks away. Capitol Hill, and its nightspots and excitement are also walking or biking distance from here. A perfect spot, basically in the middle of everything, from which to explore the Mile High City! For security, there is an HD surveillance camera at the front and rear of the house. BUSINESS FILE NO.: 2016-BFN-0008758
I am extending my place to you and will bend over backwards to make you feel at home. I love Airbnb and I love meeting people. Please do the same, as my guest. I've hosted over 250 of you in the past couple of years of doing Airbnb, and I've seen it all, lol. These house rules are to cover all of my bases and is in consideration of all of my guests.
You might have noticed that I do not charge an arm and a leg for you to stay here in this neighborhood. This space is undergoing renovation and it's looking super nice, at the end of the day, it is a garden level, basic space, nothing fancy, with a flight of stairs, going down and most people aren't used to candlelit baths but not a shower. As you can see, however with all of the reviews, people are pretty happy staying here.
If you want a clean, safe place in an outstanding, upscale, historical neighborhood, close to everything and downtown, you're going to want to rent this space! Especially if your budget minded, it's perfect!
- You cannot book my rooms for other people, please. It is against Airbnb TOS, and I would feel much more comfortable, knowing that the person booking is the person, I'm meeting.
- I rent 3 rooms here, so please be mindful, polite and courteous to other guests.
- Weedcationers, please do not lay on the couch and watch tv for 12 hours a day, lol. I really want other guests should have equal time in the common areas. This has been an issue, so this is a new house rule.
- Do not bring anyone home. If you meet someone at the club or wherever, please go to their house. Only one guest per room, please.
- The lock on the apartment door is a self locking smart lock. All you have to do is shut it. Please make sure the door is shut every time you leave or come home.
- Please do not wash weird stuff in the bathtub. Do I really have to even say this? Lol Bathing is for humans only, not shoes, clothes or... yes I had this once, car parts.
- The 10 dollar cleaning fee is for laundry, good bubble bath and cleaning up trash after you check out.
- Mary Jane is absolutely fine, but please don't leave bongs and piles of weed everywhere. I rent multiple rooms here and sometimes the other guests might not share your fervor for the ganga. So if you leave a huge mess, or another guest complains, you will be asked to smoke outside.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to leave your bags or luggage here, after you've checked out. You will need to take everything with you when you check out at noon.
- Please pick up after yourself. Do not leave a huge mess. I'm an OCD minimalist, haha. Please have respect for the house you are staying in and the other guests around you.
- As a guest here, you get free ridiculously fast high speed wi-fi. 300 mb per second fast. Surf your heart out, but you are not allowed to stream or download anything illegal or download torrent stuff.
Just common sense stuff. Just be nice and I'll love you forever! If you are not nice, however, entitled, disrespectful or shady, this is not the place for you.
Hey, I am a self employed photographer and web designer. I am very happy to meet new people because everyone has a story. Musically I am into pretty much everything except for bluegrass and country. I love all different types of food.
As a host, I am gracious and welcoming you into my life for a day or a couple of months. I have HD Cable with HBO and Encore, that you are welcome to, as well as being centrally located. Downtown Denver (where the skyscrapers are) is a 30 minute walk, as is Cherry Creek.
I love paranormal shows, spirituality is very important to me. If I can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are unsure about something, please let me know. If you have special needs for the room, again, please let me know. Good communication makes for a great adventure!