The private room is 10 minutes walk from Venceslav Square and 3 minutes walk from metro I.P. Pavlova. Tons of restaurants and bars around. The room is one of the 4 rooms in the flat, with shared toilet and shower. Room is on the border of Prague 1 and 2, so you get to stay in real Prague while in walking distance to touristic side seeings. Please read things to note
The room is clean and on the quite side of the house. Its 16m² just enough to comfortably accommodate two. The bed is 180x200 cm. Window view is to the inside garden(nothing fancy to see through though) . In one of the rooms I live with my gf, the other three are on airbnb.
- You can use anything you find in the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
I stay in one of the 4 rooms, so I will be of help 24/7.
Other things to note
-The bathroom is united with kitchen (dont ask me why :), probably soviet architect was very influenced by soviet ideology of sharing and took it to the next level, but I am glad he did not share toilet with kitchen)
- We have two guinea pigs :) they are in our room, never make any noise or stink. You wont even notice.
- At the end of the day, this room is not a 5 star hotel. So if you are perfectionist and look for 5 star hotel experience please stay in 5 star hotel and not on airbnb
-When you giving feedback and stars, please note that anything less than 5 stars are considered bad on airbnb(they put listing down and threaten me with warning mails and calls). While 4 or 3 star is fine for hotels, on airbnb its very bad. So please make sure you read everything so it meets your requirements. I mention this cause sometimes people are very happy with stay but give me 3 stars used to hotel systems and then I get airbnb b*tiching on me. Please dont stay here if you think you will give me 3 stars in advance.
- The hot water is on electric boiler, so please take quick showers so the water is left for the others too
- Absolutely no smoking, you have to leave building to smoke
- Do not make noise after 10 p.m.
- No house party
- Please wash dishes after you and keep it clean
- Please respect check out time at 11:00, its ok to leave begs but if you have to stay longer let me know in advance.
This host has 741 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I am David, i have two listings on Airbnb, one in Prague 1 and second Prague 2. If dates are not available please check my other listings.
While I try to meet all my guests, given my busy schedule there is big chance you wont meet me, but me and my friend are available 24/7 and we try to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You can come any time to drop off bags, or leave bags after checkout.
Bit about me: I come from Georgia (country) and have been living in Prague for 15 years. Currently PhD student. I am addict reader and long distance runner, you are welcome to join me for run, should there be opportunity for it :)