About this listing
Green Trees Apartment is a cozy apartment, partly renewed in 2015, located right in the heart of the city, 1min away from a nice park. Walking distance to the city's main attractions and to plenty of pubs and bars; with easy access to transportation.
About Green Trees Apartment
The apartment has been partly renewed in 2015, offering you a pleasant stay in a comfortable environment.
The apartment contains one big room (around 20m2) with a double bed, a separate kitchen and a separate bathroom with toilet.
The apartment is quiet, located on the first floor of a nice building, in which an elevator's operating for the ease of access.
Ideal for two people.
Green Trees Aparment offers easy access to attractions:
- Basilica of Budapest and the pedestrian area around it is only 5min walk away. You'll find plenty of restaurants, wine bars, pubs and cafes nearby.
- The park at Szabadság square is 1min away. It's great for relaxation and offers bars and cafes.
- You can also easily get to Széchenyi Spa or Gellért Spa to enjoy thermal water pools.
- The apartment is close to the centre of the famous "ruin pub" district. You will find several pubs nearby offering music, drinks and snacks.
Easy access to transportation:
- You'll find a metro line stop 1min away from the apartment.
- Deák square, where 3 underground lines stop, is in walking distance.
- One of the big railway stations (Nyugati pályaudvar) is one metro stop away.
You'll have free wifi in the apartment.
Free WIFI Internet Access - Hair dryer – Microvawe – Oven – Stove - Refrigerator – Full set of bedlinen and towels – Cooking amenities – Cutlery – City guides
Guests will have the full apartment including the kitchen area and the bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We're not too strict about the check in and check out times. If the other guests' schedule allows, you can arrive earlier and stay longer.
We're always available to our guests and help them to fully enjoy their stay.
We ensure that guests have the privacy during their stay.
- Avoid making noise after 10 pm and please be generally mindful of the presence of the neighbourhood as you move around the building.
- Please inform us about your planned time of arrival 2 days in advance.
- - Please note check-in is not possible on 24th December, 25th December, 26th December, 31st, Dec and 01, Jan. However, you can stay on these dates in the apartment, but check in is not possible.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Non smoking apartment.
I like to travel a lot; that's why I know what kind of accomodation a real tourist looks for when s/he wants to discover a new city. I'm from Budapest so I decided to run apartments that are the kinds I would like to stay in during my holiday.