Guests welcome to stay in a private bedroom at this Art Deco house Located on Beaufort Street in Mt Lawley.
This Suburb has Perth's most populated intersection & road into city, easy 5 minute Bus ride which stops directly outside.
We have two puppies :)
This house is located in one of the only character homes still standing on the busy Beaufort Street strip itself that is not for commercial or business use.
High ceilings, wooden floorboards, oversized windows and clean white interior with modern furnishings.
The House has 1 bedroom for our Airbnb guests, 1 fully equipped Kitchen, 1 spacious & clean shared Bathroom, 2 Dining areas, and modular Lounge living area with fireplace and smart TV, with free Parking available on the property. This listing includes all linens and towels for your stay!
* This property also has 2 puppies, both miniature dachshund breed! (See pictures for details of cuteness)
Queen Bed, Wireless Internet connection, Smart TV, fully equipped kitchen (Fridge, Electric Stove, Oven, Dishwasher and walk-in pantry), high performance Dryer & Washer, original fireplace, 2 Dining areas, Large front verandah strip with 2 chair/table settings, cosy outdoor courtyard with third dining setting, Spacious clean bathroom with large shower, Free Parking on property.
Interaction with guests
I come and go from work but always available via mobile, please always text I will reply immediately. Interaction with guests is as often as required do not be shy.
Please note that I do not offer hotel services, tour guide or chauffeur service whatsoever. This is a place to treat like home, to enjoy and respect not only me but also my property. Any guests not following conditions/rules outlined in this listing will be evicted.
Other things to note
* This house is located directly on a busy Main Street of a suburb that is filled with nightlife. If you do not like city culture or city noise, I highly suggest staying further out of Perth and not central.
* This property also has 2 dogs, both miniature dachshund breed. Please be sure you are not allergic to dogs. They are limited to the house by baby gates so cannot access your room whatsoever.
- Please keep tidy in communal areas by cleaning up after yourself. Leaving unhygienic mess and rubbish is absolutely unacceptable. If you need assistance please let me know.
- Please do not feed the dogs or put your hands in their mouth. They are puppies still in house training, we do not want to teach him to bite hands! There are baby gates in place in the house to limit them to areas for privacy and training :)
- Dishwasher Usage: very easy to use, specific dishwashing liquid must be used and is available under the sink. Everything MUST be rinsed properly before going in otherwise you can damage the machine.
- Washer/Dryer Usage: Please inquire if you are unable to easily use it and need my help! You must empty fluff from he filter of the dryer after every use otherwise you will damage the machine.
- Air-conditioning: Please DO NOT open bedroom windows when it is hot, during sunlit hours, this will overheat the house! The house has tall ceilings to cater for heat and keep the rooms cool & there is a main air-conditioning unit in the living area that circulates throughout the house. Open the bedroom door and it will cool down
- Smoking outdoors, only. There is seating and ashtrays located in the back courtyard and also on the front verandah strip!
- Guests are liable for breakage & damage. Do not tamper or move furniture around, they will be at risk of damage.
- If you have excess litter the main garbage bins are located outside the front of the house at end of the verandah, bin bags provided.
- Make sure you lock the front and back door when coming & going from the house.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Stylist and Art Director working in the Fashion Industry, Nationally and Internationally.
Travelling frequently for commissioned editorials, TVC, designer campaigns and other fashion related productions. Hobbies and interests include yoga, fitness, cooking, entomology, and fashion.