About this listing
Welcome to the Hobbit Loft, a cozy retreat in downtown Montreal for travelers from all walks of life - students, young professionals, bachelors parties, families - we welcome you all. 3 bedrooms+sofabed.
"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
This apartment is located right off St. Laurent - not minutes, but literally seconds from the city's best nightclubs, bars, cafes & restaurants. It is right at the epicenter of the Montreal strip, or as we Quebecers like to call it - the "Main". Everything you may need is provided - from the coffee to the fresh linens & toiletries to our personal local recommendations!
- 1st and 2nd bedrooms have double sized beds, while the bed in the 3rd is a queen.
- although there is a door with window in the photos for the 3rd bedroom, this has been now covered by a drape.
- the apartment is a semi-basement, which means there are windows but they lead out to the entrance way terrace of the building
- we offer unlimited Netflix streaming through the TV, but no cable
Guests will have access to the following:
- fresh linens and towels
- highspeed wifi + unlimited Netflix streaming
- fully equipped kitchen and toiletries
- washer + dryer
Interaction with guests
I check my account religiously, so feel free to contact me at any point with any questions you may have!
Other things to note
please note that all reservations are subject to a 15% Quebec sales tax, payable at check out.
PLEASE read thoroughly.
please note that all reservations are subject to a 15% Quebec sales tax, payable at check in. this is not part of the airbnb total.
1) Absolutely NO parties without an advance notice. If you plan on having groups of people over, you MUST let us know in advance. Music and drinks are of course fine but not big parties (message directed at locals. bachelor parties and college groups from out of town are welcome to stay here)!
2) Absolutely NO smoking inside the apartment.
3) Please tidy up the garbage and wash any dishes you may have used. $20/h is deductible for cleaning if any big messes are left in the apartment.
you may be asked to bring a copy of the credit card used to book as well as an ID for verification.
Other than that, enjoy and have fun!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 400 reviews for other properties.View other reviews